Randall RM100 dual channel upgrade!

JKD":2f9gm1el said:
My new (Russ' ex) RM100M is at the shop! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Ah ha your the one! :gethim: I was getting ready to trade him something and before I decided to accept the offer it was gone. :doh: my fault for thinking about it. :D congrats man. :thumbsup:

Jeff - with the dual gain mod on the RM100 - does the MIDI switching allow both channels of the module to be switched via a MIDI controller?
Is the signal itself sent to the module or the head?

thanks
Nick

chickenoolie":c8ecz09o said:
Jeff - with the dual gain mod on the RM100 - does the MIDI switching allow both channels of the module to be switched via a MIDI controller?
Is the signal itself sent to the module or the head?

thanks
Nick

yes it will work with a pedal. The midi board is a separate board.

I'm kinda lost here on the switching .I currently use the 3 button randall footswitch on the RM100 .I ASSume I'll have to go to a midi pedal to access both sides of the egnater modules .Is this correct ???

just need a little detail on the set up .I'm an old 6 knob Marshall man !!!

Panhead5":1xf637t7 said:
I'm kinda lost here on the switching .I currently use the 3 button randall footswitch on the RM100 .I ASSume I'll have to go to a midi pedal to access both sides of the egnater modules .Is this correct ???

just need a little detail on the set up .I'm an old 6 knob Marshall man !!!

Yes you will need at least a 6 button foot controller.

You will also be able to order a brand new Randall from any dealer with the upgrade!
Also in Europe?
Is this upgrade soon standard on the RM100?
Who can mod to dual channel in Europe?

No not thru Randall. We would buy a new RM100 and do the upgrade for you.

chadprsman":2c09n19v said:
can you run a rm100 at 50 watts by pulling 2 tubes??? same question for the lynch box version? thanks
yes just take out the fuse for the outer pair of tubes. you can leave them in if you do that.

Anyone know if the reason for this only being offered on the RM100s is due to space limitations? Does anyone know if any other 3rd party or company does it for any of the other randalls? (rm22 size would kick..). I'm not holding my breath on it, but curious.

Back