Wizard Amp User Gallery. Post a pic if you have a Wizard.

prvv":127ji0kw said:
Hey Jack

Do you remember the serial # on the vintage classic?

I don't. :no: I've got gut shots of the amp though, so it shouldn't be too difficult to identify. I did find a pic of the back of the amp but it's not close enough to read the number. Here it is though. Look familiar? I'll see if I can find another pic of the back that's closer.

WizardBack.jpg

Hi friends, here are some pictures of my Wizard head and his cabinet. Also there is another one with two of my guitars

P1030310-1.jpg

P1030305.jpg

P1030307.jpg

Salutes from Spain

manosdecerdo":2i3drhya said:
Hi friends, here are some pictures of my Wizard head and his cabinet. Also there is another one with two of my guitars

P1030310-1.jpg

P1030305.jpg

P1030307.jpg

Salutes from Spain
Nice gear man, can't be more AC/DC than that without owning the Young brothers own gear. :thumbsup:

MC-100 with Wizard 4x12 (Rock 20's) and 2x12 (Alnico Blacks)

Attachments

• Wizard Stack.JPG
    Wizard Stack.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 23,855
joshsage":1vy6i66j said:
Here is one I am posting for Toddf007. I drove this one to him and dropped it off.

The Modern Classic in that pic is now mine! :D

here it is in its new home down under
_c813560_image_0.jpg

Ampaddict":1legxnio said:
What kind of master on back? Jose? Any pics? :thumbsup:

I don't know what kind of Master Volume it is, but it's one of the best MV I've heard! It's just an extra knob on the back panel, but I'll get a picture up.
Cheers!!!

...and here is the newest family member. '93 MTL 100. Already one of my favorites!!!!
This thing rips!!!
DSC01541.jpg

SBlue":3ktk7k02 said:
Anyone in here owned the MTL serial # WM 116 besides Ampaddict?
I think that may have been the one I bought from him. I don't have a close-up pic of the serial number. After checking out the few photos I have of it, I'm fairly certain that it's the same amp. Same dings in the tolex.

drburns73":19snpb6m said:
SBlue":19snpb6m said:
I think that may have been the one I bought from him. I don't have a close-up pic of the serial number. After checking out the few photos I have of it, I'm fairly certain that it's the same amp. Same dings in the tolex.

Thanks man!!
Was it you who sold it on Ebay early this year?

SBlue":3rhyhyv9 said:
drburns73":3rhyhyv9 said:
SBlue":3rhyhyv9 said:

Thanks man!!
I sold it to Rock N Roll Vintage. I don't know if they sold it thru ebay or not. I can find out for you. I teach there. Is there something specific you wanted to find out about it?

drburns73":ydvzhi3y said:
SBlue":ydvzhi3y said:
drburns73":ydvzhi3y said:
SBlue":ydvzhi3y said:

Thanks man!!
I sold it to Rock N Roll Vintage. I don't know if they sold it thru ebay or not. I can find out for you. I teach there. Is there something specific you wanted to find out about it?

Thanks again!
I believe RNRV sold it through Ebay.
I was just curious about who owned it before. The amp sounds fabulous, and I'm in love with it. I have a VC100 for a long time now, and I can see this MTL staying home for a while.
Long live Wizard!

Back