The Amp GOD Chronicles (EBAY idiots!!)

Death by Uberschall

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300395758879#description

This guy has an ad for a REV2 UBERSCHALL, But it's really a REVISION BLUE. So I'm nice and send him a message telling him about it and he slams me in the ad by putting this in the "Questions" section:

This is exact message I sent him, QUOTE:

"This is actually a BLUE REVISION amp, not a REV2. Just thought I'd let you know."

This is what I got back:
You are incorrect. Please do your homework. For starters, Revision Blue has NO symbols in the serial number. Hey, check out the Revision Blue we have listed and you'll get the hint, or better yet, actually research the issue by checking to see what sets the revisions apart from one another (I bet you're one of those idiots who thinks it's all about a leather handle or something, right?). As you will discover: "The revision blue has actual digits for serial numbers while the previous versions have symbols". And what does this one say??? It says revision 2. So, what are WE TELLING YOU, SMART GUY??? That this head has symbols in the serial BUT it has the leather handle--THUS IT IS A REVISION 2. Now, any more questions from the peanut gallary?? Geez...

So I send this reply:

You pompous prick, I try to help you and you insult me!! How about you do your homework!! That amp you have pictured in the ad has 1) a level control for the effects loop, 2) the small LED power indicator instead of the power jewel and, 3) bias test points for the tubes, all of which were only available on the BLUE REVISION!! How do I know? It's because I own a REV2 Uberschall you fucking ass!!. I'll bet that if you look under the Uberschall logo on the rear it says in plain English, "Revision Blue"!! There were many BLUES built with symbols!!

Funny, I haven't gotten a reply back. :LOL: :LOL:

What do you expect for a person who's user name is metaUNSTABLE :LOL: :LOL:

Hopefully whoever buys the amp realizes what it truly is before they buy it.

Death by Uberschall":3tj1v2jk said:
So I send this reply:

You pompous prick, I try to help you and you insult me!! How about you do your homework!! That amp you have pictured in the ad has 1) a level control for the effects loop, 2) the small LED power indicator instead of the power jewel and, 3) bias test points for the tubes, all of which were only available on the BLUE REVISION!! How do I know? It's because I own a REV2 Uberschall you fucking ass!!. I'll bet that if you look under the Uberschall logo on the rear it says in plain English, "Revision Blue"!! There were many BLUES built with symbols!!

Funny, I haven't gotten a reply back. :LOL: :LOL:
You obviously don't know what you're talking about, using "facts" to support "truths". That's just crazy. ;)

Seriously tho, thanks for sharing. I was kinda watching that auction. Not with the intent to buy, just research at the moment.

insignificant11":3vgir7f3 said:
You obviously don't know what you're talking about, using "facts" to support "truths". That's just crazy. ;)

Seriously tho, thanks for sharing. I was kinda watching that auction. Not with the intent to buy, just research at the moment.
LOL, no problem. That idiot just pissed me off. I was just trying to be helpful in a nice way and I got slammed. :doh:

jlbaxe":1rlfzm31 said:
Death by Uberschall":1rlfzm31 said:
Mailman1971":1rlfzm31 said:
I should write him with the same statement! :D
:LOL: :LOL:
we all should :LOL: :LOL:
That's right, defend a Rig-Talk brotha!!!!! :gethim:

I own a Rev2 and this idiot tells me to do my homework!! What's worse, I'm sure that right above the serial number he keeps mentioning it says "Revision Blue"!! :doh:

Now go get him!!! :uzi:

:hys:

100 messages telling him the same shit :LOL: :LOL: Imagine the responses we would get, he would probably get more pissed with each one and just freak out when he saw his inbox full :hys:

Motorpud":39g3icmm said:
100 messages telling him the same shit :LOL: :LOL: Imagine the responses we would get, he would probably get more pissed with each one and just freak out when he saw his inbox full :hys:
:rawk: Just what his rude fucking ass deserves!!! :rawk:

Mailman1971":3qwkkon0 said:
I checked his other auctions and he is selling another one he labled REV BLUE......

Check it out.........

https://cgi.ebay.com/BOGNER-UBERSCHALL-R ... 3a579500e3
Yeah, I saw that one also. Funny how the ass can't look at both of them and tell they are identical!! :LOL: :LOL:

I could have even taken it one step further and suggested he take the chassis out of the headshell so his dumb ass could see the BLUE circuit boards!! You know, the BLUE boards that give the amp it's REVISION BLUE name!! :gethim:

I just saw the dudes fucking ebay pic!!! :hys: :shocked: :hys:

9ac9_7.JPG

Back