The Amp GOD Chronicles (EBAY idiots!!)

R.Milbeck":bwg2gjxn said:
I think it's a blessing in disguise when people are rude or abnormally stupid in a reply. I consider it a "warning".
It's been my experience that stupid/rude sellers don't take very good care of gear and rarely pack well when shipping.

"What the HELL YOU MEAN by THIS!!! I am going to take your amp and throw it off the roof you dumb ass!!"

You mean like that? :hys:

Long live the Dumble! :rock:

WOW, we have a traitor amongst us!! :gethim:

Q: Just letting you know that there are some dumb fucks from Rig-talk.com fucking with you about your amp. Believe me they are internet idiots to the inth degree.

A: Yeah, most of the wanks at Rig-Talk have owned 2 amps, though they've played "a bunch" at Guitar Center. Hell, they wouldn't know how a `64 VOX sounds or feels relative to a VHT UL-120 with KT-88's to save their asses. But they have looked at the latter at a store once and knew some dude who once knew another guy who had an old VOX. Of course, I'm a Rif Talk member, as well. But I probably put more amps up my nose by the time the 80's ended than the sum of those people will see in a lifetime, and have blown up more heads in places on this planet than they could find on a map. Most of these wanks will assume that an amp with a metal grill or a this or a that means it is a this or a that issue. But I think I've owned 13 or 14 Bogners over the last 20 years and I've had them built every which way you can get them done. Man, now that I think about it, I really wish I had a couple of them back...for the collectable purpose if nothing else.

Mailman1971":5v01teac said:
R.Milbeck":5v01teac said:
I think it's a blessing in disguise when people are rude or abnormally stupid in a reply. I consider it a "warning".
It's been my experience that stupid/rude sellers don't take very good care of gear and rarely pack well when shipping.

"What the HELL YOU MEAN by THIS!!! I am going to take your amp and throw it off the roof you dumb ass!!"

You mean like that? :hys:

Long live the Dumble! :rock:

Don;t get me started with the Uberschall tossing.. Old habits die hard.. :D

Yeah I saw that listing, and upon initially reading it I was like this guy is full of shit. :LOL: :LOL:

Any fool can see by the pilot light and back layout of the chassis, lol.

I assumed he figured the Rev 2's would sell easier and separate him from the rest of the Blue's on the market lol.

Death by Uberschall":ztgdjz66 said:

Q: Just letting you know that there are some dumb fucks from Rig-talk.com fucking with you about your amp. Believe me they are internet idiots to the inth degree.

A: Yeah, most of the wanks at Rig-Talk have owned 2 amps, though they've played "a bunch" at Guitar Center. Hell, they wouldn't know how a `64 VOX sounds or feels relative to a VHT UL-120 with KT-88's to save their asses. But they have looked at the latter at a store once and knew some dude who once knew another guy who had an old VOX. Of course, I'm a Rif Talk member, as well. But I probably put more amps up my nose by the time the 80's ended than the sum of those people will see in a lifetime, and have blown up more heads in places on this planet than they could find on a map. Most of these wanks will assume that an amp with a metal grill or a this or a that means it is a this or a that issue. But I think I've owned 13 or 14 Bogners over the last 20 years and I've had them built every which way you can get them done. Man, now that I think about it, I really wish I had a couple of them back...for the collectable purpose if nothing else.

He is the COOOOOOLEST Guy I have ever heard talk about amps in my life!!
A dumb fuck like me dont know shit about amps.
He is the AMP MASTER!!
I am in awe of this rock star! :worship:
:LOL: :LOL:

blackba":3pvgly6v said:
This guy is classic. :LOL: :LOL: :gethim:

And I own a '66 Vox AC50, is that close enough :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :rock: :rock: Classic thread!!!Kinda funny in a sick way :D I think I'm gonna ask a question,I couldn't tell a blue from a red or a REV2 what ever,I'll join the dumb fuck club :LOL: :LOL: :rock: :rock:

I remember when the Blue's first came out some guys with the Rev 2's would change out their pilot lights to blue to make theirs look like an updated version. :LOL: :LOL:

The outer housing of the pilot light itself would give it away though, they weren't fooling anyone. Also I've seen Rev 2's modded with a send level control on the back chassis like the Blues, but the chassis labeling underneath the pot and the bias test points seen through the back grill would give that away as well.

So........a 64 VOX sounds or feels relative to a VHT UL-120 with KT-88's isnt true??? :no:

Say its NOT SO!!! :cry:

I need to run this by the ROCK STAR that knows amps. He and only HE ALONE can answer such questions! :LOL: :LOL:

jmgman69":1sz3mq3f said:
All Hail the "ROCK STAR" :worship: :LOL: :LOL:
He and only he......knows amps.
He was playing gigs and blowing up amps back when the rest of us were simply dreaming of playing!

:hys:

I got something for him.............

Fuck you.

Good luck selling your amps asshole :gethim:
right or wrong, the op was polite. This seller is just a snobbish prick that thinks hes a genius.
Death by Uberschall":338enbu0 said:

psychodave":2jia84yv said:
Why get involved? Dont waste your time. If we had to go along correcting every idiot who lists something on ebay, we would never get anything done for ourselves :LOL: :LOL:

I do find it interesting that someone sent something to the guy about Rig-Talk. My money is on Carl.... :confused: :LOL: :LOL:
Time to time I browse ebay for killer deals, always check Bogner, Soldano, ENGL, Rivera, etc to see what they are going for, never know, sometimes a "too good to pass up" deal comes along. I saw his ad, figured I would be nice and I would help the guy out and let him know it was not a REV2. I mean really, as soon as somebody buys it and figures out or gets told the truth, they're gonna be wanting the money back because it is not as advertised. But the prick threw it back in my face.

I love how he put in his answers, "Most of these wanks will assume that an amp with a metal grill or a this or a that means it is a this or a that issue." Yet he's basing his REV2 assumption on the fact that it has the leather handle and symbols serial number, instead of the exact features that make it a REVISION BLUE.

What a dumb ass.

What a snotty little cunt. :gay: Another internet tough guy that most likely wouldn't have the balls to talk like that to someones face. Some people feel really brave when they're hiding behind the safety of their keyboard. :thumbsdown:

Back