The Amp GOD Chronicles (EBAY idiots!!)

Beyond Black":1vucpvnl said:
What a snotty little cunt. :gay: Another internet tough guy that most likely wouldn't have the balls to talk like that to someones face. Some people feel really brave when they're hiding behind the safety of their keyboard. :thumbsdown:

Hey....hey....ok. I am sorry. I will apologize to the Rock Star. :LOL: :LOL:

Well his new Q&A clears up the VOX / REVISION BLUE debate for me!! :confused:

"Oh, here's another thing: the R-Blue also seems to have more of the feel typical of how older VOX heads compress."

:hys:

BTW, who's yanking his chain with, "That's too bad. I would have bought it if it were a Revision Blue. Are you sure it's not? It sure looks like one." :D

I'm with Dave, its carla working his magic from his secret lair, I promise you. He has a new friend

Here was the reply I got...

Dear droptrd,

NOT. You must be color blind. It's a Marshall SL-100. Hey, you just got your driver's lisence and actually think you know something about amplifiers, do ya? Please, waste somebody else's time. I'm sure there are a lot of dudes out there who have never owned a Bogner, or Plexi, or countless other amps you will never but see in a "store"; all of whom will think you are some authority on the subject. However, we laugh at wanna-be's who actually think they have a clue. You guys crack us up! Thanks for the comedy relief. But we really are much too busy to humor you people.
PS--it's a revision F...oh, that's an 1176...Nevermind...

- metaunstable

Death by Uberschall":f78bkfwr said:
Well his new Q&A clears up the VOX / REVISION BLUE debate for me!! :confused:

"Oh, here's another thing: the R-Blue also seems to have more of the feel typical of how older VOX heads compress."

:hys:

BTW, who's yanking his chain with, "That's too bad. I would have bought it if it were a Revision Blue. Are you sure it's not? It sure looks like one." :D
Wasn't me! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":3scs1qlj said:
Beyond Black":3scs1qlj said:
What a snotty little cunt. :gay: Another internet tough guy that most likely wouldn't have the balls to talk like that to someones face. Some people feel really brave when they're hiding behind the safety of their keyboard. :thumbsdown:

Hey....hey....ok. I am sorry. I will apologize to the Rock Star :LOL: :LOL. :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lets see how he answers my question.

"If I purchase the item and it is a different version than you state in the auction then can I get a full refund? I am interested in the item, but I am not sure your details are right. You are being rude to a lot of questions which concerns me from a buyers standpoint but I am willing to bid with reassurance if it is not the item you state I can get a refund. "

Wow. I don't know anything about uberschalls so I'll stay out of it. But this guy's responses are way out of line. He deserves to be harassed a bit. I'm really not sure why he would post these questions on the listing either, if I were a potential buyer that would be more than enough to drive me away.

oh no....He clearly knows what he is doing. Hes the expert. :LOL: :LOL:
sswanson":ud9r7faq said:
Wow. I don't know anything about uberschalls so I'll stay out of it. But this guy's responses are way out of line. He deserves to be harassed a bit. I'm really not sure why he would post these questions on the listing either, if I were a potential buyer that would be more than enough to drive me away.

Here is mine.

Q: Could you send me a pic of the 2 amps side by side, front and back? After all the Q&A on this amp Id like to see the 2. Thanks? oh does it come with a foot switch? Feb-13-10
A: They are boxed up and will NOT be unboxed for a photo op. Both auctions clearly articulate with footswitch.

I never pack anything til it sells. :confused:

jlbaxe":3hzouylo said:
Here is mine.

Q: Could you send me a pic of the 2 amps side by side, front and back? After all the Q&A on this amp Id like to see the 2. Thanks? oh does it come with a foot switch? Feb-13-10
A: They are boxed up and will NOT be unboxed for a photo op. Both auctions clearly articulate with footswitch.

I never pack anything til it sells. :confused:

Made the mistake of boxing a item before it sold and then I got question so I had to tear the box back open. :doh:

Never again. :cry:

WOW right outta the shoot he's an asshole,that's to bad,people shouldn't act like that.
Good job on the follow up though. :LOL: :LOL:

I can assure everybody that the pics he has up in his auction are 1 by 1 to the revision blue I used to own. Early rev blues had the power cable attached to the amp & ... wait.... symbols for serial. Yea, you fickin moron, my revision blue had symbols for serial number. Wait a minute, I think I might still have some pics....

Here, if you look closely you can see revision blue right under "Built in the USA" thing. But if that's not enough for you email the serial number to Bogner customer service & they will confirm it really quick. Look!!!! SYMBOLS!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

back.jpg

Nowhere on any of the 3 revisions do they say "revision". The way one can tell is that with the aedvent of revision 2, the handles were changed over to leather, though the serial numbers still contained the Bogner symbol system. So, any amp with the leather handle but which has a serial number containing anything but just numbers, is a revision 2. Revision Blue heads have the same leather handles, but the serial numbers went to using only numbers. This head still uses the mix of numbers and symbols and is thus a revision 2.

You are a shit seller. eBay should permanently ban you for broadcasting bullshit!

Brilliant thread. Funny how an ego gets in the way of admitting an error.

He still doesnt have any bids on his amps :confused: C'mon people. Dont miss your chance to buy from a true amp expert :D

Seller is a asshole and moron.
I hope he does sell it as a rev blue and once the buyer gets it send it back to him and makes him look stupid.

From reading the guys responses on his ebay auction......
He acts like he is the only person in the world that could ever own any amps.
What a douche.
That right there would make me not buy the amp. No matter how bad I wanted it.
Can you imagine dealing with this clown if there was a problem with the amp when you got it?

"You must not of known how to turn it on correctly and you broke it..." :LOL: :LOL:

Back