RedB4Black’s Great Transactions List

mhenson42":2xeqey5c said:
good deal with ger on TGP - he bought my Axe FX Ultra and ART SLA-2. :thumbsup:
Damn Matt!!! I say you should open up your own high end gear shop that way you can always try out what you want and still sell them at retail price!!! hahahaha... why'd you sell your Axe-fx? What did you get? You're gonna make me want to sell my Axe-fx now!!! ;)

Some more great transactions:

Killa J on Harmony Central - Sold him my ENGL Fireball 100 plus got some speakers in partial trade. :thumbsup:

Texmarkmusic on RT - Bought his Eventide Modfactor :thumbsup:

Bump for a good transaction with SirBoye - I purchased his Cameron CCV. There was shipping damage to the headshell, but Ryan is a stand up guy and took care of the cost of a new one.

Special thanks to jcj for helping me acquire one from Cameron and getting it shipped to me. :thumbsup:

Bump for a few good transactions I've had recently....

On RT

Riddick - I bought his Marshall JVM and a Mills Afterburner cab

On TGP....

TheHumbucker - I bought his Mesa Mark V
swwee8 - I bought his Timmy pedal
lpaul626 - He bought my Gibson LP custom

:thumbsup: Good deal on the Fractal Audio Forum with mark_melling - he bought my Axe FX Ultra and MFC-101 - shipped this one to Ireland too.:thumbsup: (I love the Axe, but I'm offically done :LOL: :LOL: )

:thumbsup: Good deal with Flavatrocious - he bought one of my Mills Acoustic Afterburner cabs. :thumbsup: (still have 2 more that aren't going anywhere :yes: )

:thumbsup: Bump for another good deal with ~Abstract~ :thumbsup:

I bought back a slip cover I sold him when I sold him my Diezel Herbert.

Couple more good transactions...

The Gear Page - Jason Cornelius - I bought his Timmy pedal

Fractal Forums - Another great transaction with Mark_Melling - he bought my Axe FX II - shipped to Ireland.

Back