It's not a pedal board

Bob Savage

So shut it.

Been wanting to try this out for a while. Solid wood (i.e. no glue up), reaching back into my aerospace days for the interior design, built for strength, keyed bottom plate, carved logos and labels on both the top and front. Sean at Lollygagger was game to go for it so these are on their way to get loaded up.

lollygagger-wood-enclosures-1.jpg

lollygagger-wood-enclosures-2.jpg

lollygagger-wood-enclosures-3.jpg

lollygagger-wood-enclosures-4.jpg

That is incredible. I've always wanted to do a wood enclosure for a few pedals. But dang howdy man! Look at the detail.

But what about carpenter ants?? Seriously, these look really really nice as do your pedal boards. How much will this effect the price of a pedal?

In a world of plastic Chinese throw away junk it's great to see quality products, nice work Bob! My "Savage" pedalboard is a thing of beauty.

Pedalboard_zpsd644c982.jpg

Noice. My drummer used to always ask why pedals are never built in wooden enclosures. I've seen a few over the years but yours are betterer.

Thanks guys.

glassjaw7":2ojwjztn said:
Noice. My drummer used to always ask why pedals are never built in wooden enclosures. I've seen a few over the years but yours are betterer.

Thanks. I haven't seen any designs like this, only a traditional box glue up. Nothing wrong with a glue up but I like the solid design quite a bit.

Back