Torpedo Live - New Firmware update?

Bredo

Are there a manual or step by step description on how to update the Torpedo Live firmware?
I have used two Torpedo Live's for a while, with the 4.0.3 32 bit Torpedo Remote... When installing the 5.03 64 bit version, can I just copy the Two Notes Engineering folder content from Program Files (x86) to the new default folder within Program Files? Thanks in advance

Hi Bredo, do you mean your presets and 3rd Party IRs? Yes, no problem.

To do the update you just have to follow instruction on your screen after launching the latest Torpedo Remote.

Thanks... A couple more question. Licenses as well?

If installing the new Torpedo Remote before hooking up my two Torpedo Lives, will it then give me an option to update my firmware automatically?
If so, is it best to hook up only one Torpedo Live at a time?

PS. As I understand, I have to do the firmware update on an online computer (for both my Torpedo Lives)... I then just have to install the new Torpedo Remote on my main offline studio computer, before connecting the Torpedo Lives... and the license I will bring over as always/usual.
Sounds about right?

Thanks in advance

You are correct, everything will start automatically from a computer connected to the Internet.

Do one Live at a time.

And then move the license and activate on your offline computer in the studio. ;)

Back