Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Mon, May 20, 2019 8:52am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: DELETE
PostPosted: Thu, May 16, 2019 10:50am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Are you human?: 951
Reverb Link - https://reverb.com/item/23710084-2019-cameron-mark-cameron-slp-modern-fender-twin-2-channel-100w-amp

Up for sale is a extremely rare 2019 Mark Cameron modified 2007 Marshall SLP footwitchable 2-channel amp head with Mark's Modern AND Fender Twin channel designs!

Mark's signature is on the chassis and I have the prominence with dialog between Mark's business partner Jason also explaining that this is the ONLY 2-channel Modern design in existence!

Two discrete channels with full tonestack for each. Other mods include a voicing switch, push-pull mid-shift, depth, and a variable noise gate! The original series Marshall FX loop is installed and integrated into the circuit. There is a switch so amp can be toggled between clean and dirty channels without the use of a footpedal.

Two gain controls (dirty), and a master volume for BOTH clean and dirty channels.

This amp was originally purchased for $4,600! The amp is NOT gooped, so full serviceable.

See YouTube link for clips, but they really don't do it justice and there is a lot of versatility. The amp can be dialed to even have a solid punchy bottom on an open-back cabinet!!! The tone is amazing. The Twin really does sound like a Fender Clean and I was shocked!

Now is your opportunity to own one of the most sought after amps in the world, amazing tone, and you won't have to wait 18 months for! $3600 with shipping FIRM via Reverb or $3250 Paypal gift to Rig-Talk members outside reverb.

NO TRADES. I'm trying to downsize my vast collection of guitars and amps.

Attachments:
IMAGE1.png
IMAGE1.png [ 1.39 MiB | Viewed 734 times ]
IMAGE2.png
IMAGE2.png [ 1.96 MiB | Viewed 734 times ]
IMAGE12.png
IMAGE12.png [ 1.68 MiB | Viewed 734 times ]
IMAGE13.jpg
IMAGE13.jpg [ 372.66 KiB | Viewed 734 times ]

Last edited by Equ1nox on Sun, May 19, 2019 6:41pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Fri, May 17, 2019 11:18am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Friday Bump!

PostPosted: Fri, May 17, 2019 11:40am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Has this been reverse engineered (disassembled and reassembled)?

I see a lot of Marks work destroyed by hacks who take apart the amps and get it wrong when putting it back together. I can usually tell too when I hear their "version" as Mark has his own set of ears as do I and most that lead us in a sonic direction.

David...♫

Hopkins "Lilith"

Hopkins "Pandora"

Hopkins "SoCaliDondo"

Hopkins "Jose"

PostPosted: Fri, May 17, 2019 12:27pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

NewReligion wrote:

I see a lot of Marks work destroyed by hacks who take apart the amps and get it wrong when putting it back together. I can usually tell too when I hear their "version" as Mark has his own set of ears as do I and most that lead us in a sonic direction.

David...♫

Pretty sure there'd be no need to take apart an ungooped amp to reverse engineer it.

Mojo 4x12 w/G12H-30s & V30s
Luxxtone #227 Calavera
Chubtone #17

PostPosted: Fri, May 17, 2019 5:44pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

That actually makes sense.

'79 1960B Marshall Cab w/G12M-25 creambacks

Numerous Custom Jackson King V's

Sell me your Jackson KV1T :rawk:

PostPosted: Fri, May 17, 2019 5:51pm 
Supah Stah

Is this an actual Cameron modified amp or an amp with Cameron mods (ie someone else doing the mods)?

PostPosted: Fri, May 17, 2019 6:35pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

"Pretty sure there'd be no need to take apart an ungooped amp to reverse engineer it." - Correct. No brainer.

"Is this an actual Cameron modified amp or an amp with Cameron mods (ie someone else doing the mods)?" - This is THE amp in the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkNBUQJWtTk. Marshall SLP modified by MARK CAMERON himself with his Modern and Fender Twin designs in it. Maybe you missed it, but his signature is on the chassis and I posted a photo of it and have correspondence(s) with Jason (Mark's business partner) and stating this at the time made, in January, is the ONLY multi-channel amp with the modern circuit in it!

Any other questions, feel free, but it's pretty straight up forward what the hell it is and it's NOT a MOD of Mark's amp. It "IS" Mark's amp!!! That's why he/they can be touchy about the subject. But it is as stated and someone's gonna have this gem and 1-of-1 and others are gonna miss out. 600 view and 20 watchers and 4 messages. This is getting a LOT of attention....as it should. :D

PostPosted: Fri, May 17, 2019 7:33pm 
Rock God

So you cloned the amp,like you did the CCV? This one is not gooped so you did not have to disassemble anything, and now you are selling because you have a clone? Mark must be furious that Jason sold you this :lol: :LOL:

gbsmusic,Ignoramus,RipleyRipley,WizardOzz,Spaceboy,Tonmazz,Sjk,warhead78,
fuzzyguitars,bwgintegra,Bluplirstand,londaxe,* velcro-fly *Parap14 and at least 25 more

PostPosted: Fri, May 17, 2019 10:19pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Clones don't sell and noone is taking anything away from Mark. Dave Friedman's amps have been cloned, blueprinted, and he's even given technical advise to the people copying his stuff. And guess what, his business is thriving. People copying Marks work is no different than any other builder, yet they thrive. It's because people want the name above all else

Mojo 4x12 w/G12H-30s & V30s
Luxxtone #227 Calavera
Chubtone #17

PostPosted: Sat, May 18, 2019 6:58am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I think people need to stay on point. Comments from NewReligion & glip22 are not welcomed and have NO value stirring the shit pot (speculation worthy of Russian Collusion with nothing to back it up).

Again, this amp is EXACTLY as MARK made it and full working order. It is NOT a clone. It is THE amp in the video (what is wrong with people, can we just ban them from R-T?).

I have not cloned this amp. I'm selling because I have 22 amps at the house and am downsizing. I had a custom 3-channel amp with custom 1x12 made (sounds like a 4x12) that is amazing and my go to amp and fulfills my needs, so I have no need for this amp personally. This will be the 2nd amp week of the 22 I have sold to help me start downsizing. My wife is sick and pissing blood also with kidney issues, so could use the money more than another amp.

Good luck to whoever gets it. It is a great amp and $1000 or more less than Mark and Jason charged the original owner and again, you don't have to wait 18 months, if ever you get it (we know how that goes)!

Attachments:
Emails.png
Emails.png [ 39.91 KiB | Viewed 307 times ]
PostPosted: Sat, May 18, 2019 9:26am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Hey, asking relevant questions is on point in a open forum and that other comment was just funny, lighten up man you have nothing to worry about if your amp is legit.

'79 1960B Marshall Cab w/G12M-25 creambacks

Numerous Custom Jackson King V's

Sell me your Jackson KV1T :rawk:

PostPosted: Sat, May 18, 2019 11:58am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Equ1nox wrote:
I think people need to stay on point. Comments from NewReligion & glip22 are not welcomed and have NO value stirring the shit pot (speculation worthy of Russian Collusion with nothing to back it up).

Asking a legitimate question is not welcomed? Okay, got it.

A current sound clip would be good noting cab and speakers. Sounds like a Medium Gain Jose & odd Tone Stack Clean. Not a fan of the 30VDC required stock loop with the ultra hot 47k 10 watt fire resistant resistor nor the all too often exploding hum balance pot lol...poof. I suggest the bypass mod.

Okay...Now I will Leave...♫ ;)

Hopkins "Lilith"

Hopkins "Pandora"

Hopkins "SoCaliDondo"

Hopkins "Jose"

Post subject: Re: DELETE
PostPosted: Sun, May 19, 2019 6:42pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Selling in 24 hours, so place your bids or this fucker is....GONE!!! :O

PostPosted: Sun, May 19, 2019 6:51pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

scottosan wrote:
NewReligion wrote:

David...♫

Pretty sure there'd be no need to take apart an ungooped amp to reverse engineer it.

You as a builder should know that even Bogner & Diezel may include components and or assemblies that are hidden beneath the board or lead to no where etc... in order to mislead would be counterfeiting. Accurate readings at times can ONLY be read when out of circuit i.e. disassembly.

Some amps have been so fucked up when reassembled sometimes by mistake and others with intent. Yes we know it is a cut throat Business. When I have a question I go straight to the builder and get a straight answer because I don’t screw my friends in the community.

My $.02

Regards, David

Hopkins "Lilith"

Hopkins "Pandora"

Hopkins "SoCaliDondo"

Hopkins "Jose"

Post subject: Re: DELETE
PostPosted: Mon, May 20, 2019 8:29am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Offers on the table! You have 2 hours to bid, else this thing will be sold!!! I suggest you place your bid or you snooze, you LOSE! :doh: