Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Wed, Jul 08, 2020 1:44am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 10:56am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Are you human?: 951
scottosan wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
NYC Protest 4 weeks ago

And yet

your discounting herd immunity. Since NY was hit so hard upfront, we don’t know the the amount of people that were asymptomatic.

Best-case guestimates (from reliable/credible sources) seems to be around 20-25% herd immunity for NYC Metro region. You need to be at 60-70%. There might be some discount, but it's not big. And no one in NY is complacent enough to think its over.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 11:13am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Is it any wonder that the easily brainwashed are rationalizing that mass protests have nothing to do with the spread of covid-19?

Go to work, have a normal life, attend a sporting event, vote at a booth? Nope that spreads covid-19.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 11:55am 
Apprentice NOOB

Krull wrote:
And if you believe that rat infested city isn’t still crawling with covid-19 you are beyond libtarded.

So true, been there many times, a shithole, smells like shit. People packed like sardines everywhere. The subways are disgusting and they kept them open during this mess. All that with all these idiots protesting for George Kirby.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 12:24pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Uh oh, looks like I riled up the international peanut gallery brigade. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 2:10pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I'd bet the protests did spread some, outdoor activity is safer, but not a good idea to pack in like sardines.

I'm sure the spike had a lot to do with bars opening, and people just letting their guard down. Bars tightly packed, people getting sloppy, sharing drinks, hugging, kissing, fucking, you name it. All inside where the AC circulates everyone's germs. Then they spread it to mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa. Opening bars was reeeetarded!

Triggered troll's 1-2-3 go!

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 3:07pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

CNutz wrote:
I'd bet the protests did spread some, outdoor activity is safer, but not a good idea to pack in like sardines.

I'm sure the spike had a lot to do with bars opening, and people just letting their guard down. Bars tightly packed, people getting sloppy, sharing drinks, hugging, kissing, fucking, you name it. All inside where the AC circulates everyone's germs. Then they spread it to mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa. Opening bars was reeeetarded!

Fucking libtard. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 3:14pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

CNutz wrote:

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 3:22pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

CNutz wrote:

Very cool. You are the voice of reason and much thanks for letting us enter into your mind. I suggest you ring up your JOLTIN' hermit Princi-PAL in his 1-horse town for further prophetic guidance Mr. CNutz Portmanteau Brunch w/XXL SMOG :)

Attachments:
Biden Base.jpg
Biden Base.jpg [ 233.11 KiB | Viewed 947 times ]
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 3:29pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

CNutz wrote:

I'm sure the spike had a lot to do with bars opening, and people just letting their guard down.

It was exactly that.

"If I could go back and redo anything, it probably would have been to slow down the opening of bars," Texas Governor Abbott said in a TV interview Friday evening.
https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06/26 ... rs-regret/

Florida Department of Health statement:
"During the month of June 2020, the number of individuals testing positive for COVID-19 increased significantly in the State of Florida, especially among younger individuals, and some of these cases involving younger individuals are suspected to have originated from visits to bars, pubs, or nightclubs who have disregarded the restrictions set forth in Phase 2 of the Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida's Recovery."

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 3:32pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

JackTripper wrote:
CNutz wrote:

I'm sure the spike had a lot to do with bars opening, and people just letting their guard down.

It was exactly that.

"If I could go back and redo anything, it probably would have been to slow down the opening of bars," Texas Governor Abbott said in a TV interview Friday evening.

"During the month of June 2020, the number of individuals testing positive for COVID-19 increased significantly in the State of Florida, especially among younger individuals, and some of these cases involving younger individuals are suspected to have originated from visits to bars, pubs, or nightclubs who have disregarded the restrictions set forth in Phase 2 of the Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida's Recovery."

:lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 3:39pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Krull wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
CNutz wrote:

It was exactly that.

Unless..unless Florida and Texas are both giving the BLM protesters plausible deniability for the surge. Yeah, that explains it. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 3:47pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

JackTripper wrote:
Krull wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
CNutz wrote:

It was exactly that.

Unless..unless Florida and Texas are both giving the BLM protesters plausible deniability for the surge. Yeah, that explains it. :lol: :LOL:

Yup, that’s it. Only covid-19 surged in Red States. Millions of libtards running around smashing things only dissinfected covid-19. :lol: :LOL:

Quick question. Where did all those protestors and rioters go to take a piss and or shit? You do know covid-19 is in the feces right? Where a condom Jack!

Last edited by Krull on Tue, Jun 30, 2020 4:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 4:08pm 
Apprentice NOOB

Remove the word libtard and the green smilie and krull would have nothing to write.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 4:23pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Sitedrifter wrote:
Remove the word libtard and the green smilie and krull would have nothing to write.

I make too much sense. Libtard is just the cherry on top.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 4:24pm 
Apprentice NOOB

Krull wrote:
Sitedrifter wrote:

Sense in your own head :confused:

Love ya Peachy!

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 4:33pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Sitedrifter wrote:
Krull wrote:
Sitedrifter wrote:

Sense in your own head :confused:

Love ya Peachy!

Making sense for yourself is priority number one👍 Making sense to libtards is futile. I’m only doing for a good laugh. I know it sucks to be a libtard but whatever makes you sleep at night. Have a good one douchebag!

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 4:54pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

The trolls are in full aggro mode.

Lets see where this takes us
Attachment:
k.jpg
k.jpg [ 62.93 KiB | Viewed 903 times ]

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 5:20pm 
Hack

CNutz wrote:
The trolls are in full aggro mode.

Lets see where this takes us
Attachment:
k.jpg

With your pic you're calling others trolls, you gotta be kiddin'.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 5:20pm 
Apprentice NOOB

JackTripper wrote:
NYC Protest 4 weeks ago

And yet

The problem woth that chart is that the protests started only days before the latest date on it which June 1. So it still would have been a couple weeks yet to see the spike in cases go up.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 5:37pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

JackTripper wrote:
NYC Protest 4 weeks ago

And yet

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 5:46pm 
Apprentice NOOB

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 5:54pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Sitedrifter wrote:

She’s pretty hot. The masks those libtard are wearing don’t do shit anyway besides hide their identities. All those soyboys with facial hair defeats the usefulness of any mask. 😂Bahahaha.

Last edited by Krull on Tue, Jun 30, 2020 6:51pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 6:21pm 
Apprentice NOOB

DEFUND THE POLICE!

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 6:24pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Virus!

Last edited by Goat on Thu, Jul 02, 2020 11:45pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 7:35pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Krull wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
Krull wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
CNutz wrote:

It was exactly that.

You do know covid-19 is in the feces right? Where a condom Jack!

I didn't see that in the CDC safety protocols. But I'm sure you have your sources. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 7:39pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Metalhex wrote:
JackTripper wrote:

The problem woth that chart is that the protests started only days before the latest date on it which June 1. So it still would have been a couple weeks yet to see the spike in cases go up.

Yes, pictures are from around June 1. The chart goes through June 28. So you've got about 4 weeks of data following the protest.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 7:45pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

JackTripper wrote:
Krull wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
Krull wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
CNutz wrote:

It was exactly that.

You do know covid-19 is in the feces right? Where a condom Jack!

I didn't see that in the CDC safety protocols. But I'm sure you have your sources. :thumbsup:

C’mon man, you know all the protocols on anal.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 7:48pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 9:35pm 
Apprentice NOOB

Krull wrote:

How cruel, those poor men of color look defenseless.

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 4:24am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Monkey Man wrote:
Well, our Dear Leader, Chairman Dan, has just reinstated stage 3 lockdown for 36 of the suburbs in Melbourne.

Mission creep be upon us once again. This was 5 minutes ago. :doh:

EDIT:
Oh, and folks started doing a run on toilet paper last week (again!) in anticipation of this... in all suburbs. :doh:

Update:

Breaking news:
Anyone breaching the lockdown and crossing the northern interstate border faces an $11 000 fine or 6 months' jail. :loco:

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 5:13am 
Apprentice NOOB

Krull wrote:
Sitedrifter wrote:

She’s pretty hot.

She is hot but a trumptard!

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 6:21am 

Picasso wrote:
Krull wrote:

I know!!! They aren’t wearing mask!! :lol: :LOL:
World is going down the tubes.

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 8:34am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Virus!

Last edited by Goat on Thu, Jul 02, 2020 11:45pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 8:46am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Krull wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
Krull wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
CNutz wrote:

It was exactly that.

Yup, that’s it. Only covid-19 surged in Red States. Millions of libtards running around smashing things only dissinfected covid-19. :lol: :LOL:

"Gov. DeSantis blames young people partying for coronavirus surge"
https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/gov-desan ... rus-surge/

DLM---Drunk Lives Matter! :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 9:17am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Goat wrote:
Sitedrifter wrote:

The level of menticide is astounding! "My body - My choice" and she's campaigning for Trump in 2020. :lol: :LOL:

Is it too late to write-in an authentic Republican candidate? Ah, fuck-it... The sheep are beyond saving.

Pretty sure that "chick" is a time traveling Axl Rose from the 80's

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 9:25am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Virus!

Last edited by Goat on Thu, Jul 02, 2020 11:46pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 9:35am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Mailman1971 wrote:
Picasso wrote:
Krull wrote:

I know!!! They aren’t wearing mask!! :lol: :LOL:
World is going down the tubes.

I was gonna say boring bingo but that wouldn't be prudent.

I say we work to get back to the great Meritocracy that makes America great. We'll need to tutor CNutz as he may be a challenge in such a system that is based on performance as measured through examination and/or demonstrated achievement and through the grace of metaphysics with pink Kool-Aid. :)

In objective addition and to the subject. There has never been "invented" a vaccine for HIV/AIDS or insanity. Good luck on CV19 with Doctor Dolittle at the tip of the spear, surely. :)

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 10:27am 
Apprentice NOOB

wait for it!! WAIT FOR IT!!!!

Trump is going to pop and directly spew out his hatred (for other than white people) and it will destroy the republican party.

Reading his twitter feed shows he is going really go off. It is coming and will make for a great book when he is out of office and all the pussy senators and governors that back him will then write about their terrible interactions with him.

GO Mitt Romney! :hys:

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 10:28am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Cnutz preferred “chick”. Those are some thick ovaries. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 10:42am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Krull wrote:

So wrong to drag your mom, and fiancee/sister into this. :hys:

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 10:48am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

CNutz wrote:
Krull wrote:

That cow looks strikingly similar to your profile picture. If she didn’t have a beard I’d say it was you. :hys:

Do your ovaries stick out that much too? :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 10:55am 
Apprentice NOOB

Krull wrote:
CNutz wrote:
Krull wrote:

That cow look strikingly similar to to you profile picture. If she didn’t have a beard I’d say it was you. :hys:

krull post a picture of yourself cause I bet you look just like.......

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 10:56am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 10:59am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Sitedrifter wrote:
Krull wrote:
CNutz wrote:
Krull wrote:

That cow look strikingly similar to to you profile picture. If she didn’t have a beard I’d say it was you. :hys:

krull post a picture of yourself cause I bet you look just like.......

I’ll save you some time. Just jerk off to that one. Oh peachy ohhhhhh!

Fucking libtards be all uppity today. Jack the Ripper posting Sean Spicer pix n shit.

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 11:19am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Virus!

Last edited by Goat on Thu, Jul 02, 2020 11:46pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 11:27am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Thats a full on fallopian fungus that causes that. Probably occurred after Krull overstayed his welcome at the sushi buffet. :lol: :LOL:

Krull there's a reason you don't cunnelingus your sister, bad shit happens

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 11:35am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

CNutz wrote:
Thats a full on fallopian fungus that causes that. Probably occurred after Krull overstayed his welcome at the sushi buffet. :lol: :LOL:

Speaking from experience? :hys:

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 11:41am 
Hack

Goat wrote:

CGI is amazing! Looks just like she's wearing her ass on her belly. :lol: :LOL:

That's one of the biggest GUNTS I've ever seen!

I won't be able to keep my food down all day now.

No human could EVER mount that, surely.

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 11:42am 
Hack

Krull wrote:
CNutz wrote:

Speaking from experience? :hys:

Incest is best. :rock: :rock: :rock:

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 01, 2020 11:52am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Virus!

Last edited by Goat on Thu, Jul 02, 2020 11:47pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next