What's up with Tan Pants?

I am become Tan Pants, Destroyer of Forums.
giphy.gif

I am become Tan Pants, Destroyer of Forums.
I love it. Going in my sig. Inspired me to mangle a poem along those lines:
I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless pants of tan
Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Tan Pants, mod of mods:
Look on my works, ye Posters, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

I wore tan /white pants with vertical lines and a tan checked shirt.Call the fashion police
I actually wore tan corduroy Dockers (along with brown and blue etc) to the office back in the day (late 90s) when it became acceptable to wear something more casual than a suit. They were very comfortable - almost like pajamas :LOL:

I have not worked in an office for over 15 years so now I can wear whatever.

I've been permabanned for several years but rumor has it the latest craze is tan cargo shorts, with white thigh-high athletic socks and sandals; PRS silver sky is optional but recommended; a Two Rock completes the ensemble. :dunno:

Tan pants aren't so bad, it's just that so many assholes wear them that you risk being associated with those elitist pricks.

Tan pants aren't so bad, it's just that so many assholes wear them that you risk being associated with those elitist pricks.
you say that like that's a bad thing? I'm just not a beige / tan / brown fan but I may reconsider if it gives me additional asshole and elitist prick status.

:yes:

I've been permabanned for years from TGP.
I've been a member of one forum or another since something like 2001 and have never been banned. That is until this year. The tan pants at TGP were upset that I defended a bullying victim (they are apparently pro-bully over there) and I got banned. Then I got banned because someone else mentioned an obesity epidemic in the South USA in one of my threads.

Reactions: rsm
Back