How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

IMG_6816.gif

You probably shouldn’t post personal shit you don’t want peeps talking about. ESPECIALLY that you were a grade school teacher. I’d have more respect if you were selling ass in NYC.
I don’t care that people know that I’ve been divorced, but bringing it up just for the sake of slinging shit is absolutely sackless. You don’t see that?

I'm always ready to bury the hatchet. I'm not a good grudge holder.
The problem is that Spaceboy will probably never be able to see or admit what he does. I don’t really care either way, it all makes for good entertainment. But if you’re serious, perhaps you could respond to his complaint that it was a low blow or whatever to start.

And then you started running your mouth to me, triggering our previous shit-level conversation. I'd rather get along with you Dan but it doesn't seem like you want that judging by how you talk to me. How are we gonna work this out?
lol if your attempt to get along with me is slinging insults at every opportunity, then I really don't know how to work it out. Maybe just leave me alone? Not reply to me when I'm not even talking to you? That might be a start. Let's see where that gets us.

OK, so anyway kids can we get back on topic?

I found this the other day when I was trying to dig in a bit more on this. Again, just trying to understand as I literally blew this stuff off before. I asked last week what was the best way to get goods from China to US thinking that was impossible with FET (flat earth theory). See what I did there? But then I found this:

5RgkQeq.jpg

Is that an accurate representation of what FET'ers believe? And that there is ice (Antarctica) all around the edges? Is that what holds the water in? And that the atmosphere is only 1,300 feet high roughly? And that the sun rotates around us? Just asking :dunno:

5RgkQeq.jpg

Is that an accurate representation of what FET'ers believe? And that there is ice (Antarctica) all around the edges? Is that what holds the water in? And that the atmosphere is only 1,300 feet high roughly? And that the sun rotates around us? Just asking :dunno:
Probabaly some believe that. I think that among the FE'rs, there is dispute as to the true map and mechanics of our realm. Even conventional cartographers acknowledge the issues and trade off's trying to translate a globe to 2D representation:

IMG_8242.GIF

Back