A-Bone (of TGP fame ) has a go fund me page for a serious uninsured illness

He rescinded his pledge because of a “Snarky” comment 🤣🤣🤣
We've all been there, I'm sure.

Ever head outside for a smoke while at the bars, get chatted up by somebody who's initially charming, then they tell you to give them a cigarette? "Sure, here's a OOPS sorry bud it fell in a puddle! And it's the last one I got!"

2. Tell that to the Indians/Native Americans.
4. For once we agree. I don't agree with identity politics at all insofar as politicians pigeon hole groups and try to give some groups preferential treatment. Identity Politics is most the domain of the left. It's a shame the right gets sucked into use the left's pigeon hole identity terms because it give the left a form of pseudo validation.
2. There are parallels, but it's not really comparable to the Palestine situation. You're in error by over simplifying your moral considerations.

4. No, you do employ identity politics. What do you think advocating a white state is if not identity politics? And furthermore, while you claim you're not a supremacist, I've heard you continually make disparaging remarks about other cultures and ethnic groups.

I never mentioned Iran, but for obvious reasons they're certainly relevant to this conversation as of recent events in Syria and their reaction to that.

A friend of mine in Cali mentioned he saw USAF planes shooting westward from a coastal AF base yesterday. He's a vet, and implied that this is something you only see when things are getting nasty.

If Iran is gearing up against Israel, we may get pulled into a global conflict.

Biden needs to spank Netenyahu's ass. And fast.

edit: Your posting style is familiar, I wonder if we interact on TGP as well.
Not me, I only post here. I brought up Iran because one of the articles you posted did. I don't think Iran is gearing up against Israel. The "elephant" in the room is that Israel is nuclear armed and other mid east countries understand that they are crazy enough to use them. Biden has zero control of Netanyahu. He has escalated the war of words a bit as of late, but he is too scared to stop sending weapons, without which Israel couldn't do what they are doing. So in other words, Biden is full of it.

Not me, I only post here. I brought up Iran because one of the articles you posted did. I don't think Iran is gearing up against Israel. The "elephant" in the room is that Israel is nuclear armed and other mid east countries understand that they are crazy enough to use them. Biden has zero control of Netanyahu. He has escalated the war of words a bit as of late, but he is too scared to stop sending weapons, without which Israel couldn't do what they are doing. So in other words, Biden is full of it.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/2/irans-khamenei-says-israel-will-be-punished-for-syria-strike

Iran's harsh words in this case can mean a lot, especially when the Ayatollah is quoted saying it. I hope you're right and this doesn't escalate, but Iran often does its own thing.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/2/irans-khamenei-says-israel-will-be-punished-for-syria-strike

Iran's harsh words in this case can mean a lot, especially when the Ayatollah is quoted saying it. I hope you're right and this doesn't escalate, but Iran often does its own thing.
I think they will likely respond, but I just doubt it would constitute an escalation. I could be wrong. They have already shown considerable restraint given the Gaza situation and w/ Hezbollah in the north.

I think they will likely respond, but I just doubt it would constitute an escalation. I could be wrong. They have already shown considerable restraint given the Gaza situation and w/ Hezbollah in the north.
Considerable restraint may be an understatement. Israel bombing Lebanon and Syria. International war crimes. It's utter fucking madness.

That Lebanon and Syria haven't returned fire yet is a hell of a signal that they're being careful about this. I deeply appreciate their restraint at this time.

Considerable restraint may be an understatement. Israel bombing Lebanon and Syria. International war crimes. It's utter fucking madness.

That Lebanon and Syria haven't returned fire yet is a hell of a signal that they're being careful about this. I deeply appreciate their restraint at this time.
The fact that all these fucking idiots can't get along in 2024 is mind boggling. Obviously the whole area is controlled by hind brain unevolved idiots, which I have no use for. If it were up to me, I would forge an alliance with China, Russia and whatever other country has the most nukes and tell the whole middle East to cut the shit and get it together or they're going to be turned into glass.

...It's based on his imagination :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

I was perplexed that you get that amount per month from Youtube. Is it based on subs, likes, or views? Or a combo of all of the above?
I've got 2 YouTube channels.. One is mostly isolated guitar tracks, and my original music.

The other is all original content.

I've had those channels on YouTube for over a decade.

9wevKHs.jpg

The fact that all these fucking idiots can't get along in 2024 is mind boggling. Obviously the whole area is controlled by hind brain unevolved idiots, which I have no use for. If it were up to me, I would forge an alliance with China, Russia and whatever other country has the most nukes and tell the whole middle East to cut the shit and get it together or they're going to be turned into glass.
My heritage is mostly Irish so I really can't judge.

And I'm not pledging hundreds of dollars to my "friend" and then taking it back because of a snarky comment either. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back