-===

These are the cabs Andy Marshall made for Keef Richards for the Steel Wheels tour. Andy was his guitar tech at one time. I bought them off Andy over a decade ago. These are 20 watt 8ohm 10 inch THD vintage speakers. Each cab is 8 ohms. Wired series / parallel. The stack is 4 ohms. The voicing is a strong midrange hump. I would guess they weight about 150 pounds each. Since one cab is ported It filled the room at any gig I did. The sound is not directional. Always running the ported cab on the bottom. Keef wanted the sound of a 4x10 for arenas.

They are for sale if anyone is serious.

stephen sawall":16fcplf5 said:
These are the cabs Andy Marshall made for Keef Richards for the Steel Wheels tour. Andy was his guitar tech at one time. I bought them off Andy over a decade ago. These are 20 watt 8ohm 10 inch THD vintage speakers. Each cab is 8 ohms. Wired series / parallel. The stack is 4 ohms. The voicing is a strong midrange hump. I would guess they weight about 150 pounds each. Since one cab is ported It filled the room at any gig I did. The sound is not directional. Always running the ported cab on the bottom. Keef wanted the sound of a 4x10 for arenas.

They are for sale if anyone is serious.

Man, I'd love to own them but I got so much music gear shit in my house right now, I'd have no room to fit them in. :)

Switchblade and JVM heads have been replaced but you get the drift...

NewLayout.jpg

Back