1st Juggernaut with a Floyd Rose....

Juggernaut

Not finished yet, will be done this weekend, but thought I'd share.

blackcamo.jpg

blackcamo2.jpg

I love urban camo, but i wouldn't want it as my only guitar.

personally i think guitars always look best with no inlays.

I'd also be very interested to read a sustain comparison between the floyded juggy and the string through. i hear mixed opinions all the time on which type of bridge sustains more, and this is the best test you can do with two guitars nearly identical save for bridges.

Oh yes we know that :).

One thing I don't know however, is can we get whatever trem we want? I would want an Ibanez trem in my guitar.

The Ibanez trem may be a problem getting ahold of, but I'll ask Brent if he has any connections for them.

most ibanez trems you can order, tho you may have to go thru an ibanez dealer...and pay a lot

you'll hear mixed reviews on the sustain with a hardtail v.s. floyd anywhere ya look; with a good guitar, decent pickups, and the right amp that should never be an issue

couldn't hurt to post trem questions in the guitar and/or amp forums...i know a little, but there are a handful of guys there who could probably help out

I talked to Brent and he said he'd rather not use Ibanez Trems, because they are no where near the quality of the Schaller and OFR. He usually uses OFR.

Plus the Ibanez trems, (bought for replacement) are very expensive. (for the good ones).

Back