2024 SUPERMOTOCROSS SEASON ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Sexton stalling his bike, twice, at the WORST possible time seems very B class. I’m losing patience with one of the most skilled riders out there.

Sexton stalling his bike, twice, at the WORST possible time seems very B class. I’m losing patience with one of the most skilled riders out there.
Yeah, he's in a tough spot. You know he wanted to do better than he has so far, but others did too and haven't yet. It just seems the top guys are gonna have to get out of their comfort zone to beat Jett, Im hoping they can still rattle him outdoors, but the only guy he hasn't mopped the floor with yet outdoors is Eli, and he's still a grey area...
We'll see what happens. Jett could get hurt. Chase or Eli could step it up. Who knows :doh:
I still love watching Chase ride, he has perfect form

Track looks good for the St Louis round, hoping Eli can find his form and get up there in a triple crown format race!
Levi Kitchen is killing it!
Maybe Jo can get up there this time with a good start..

Wow, the Chef putting on a cooking class. Happy for Jo too.

I remember seeing Barcia t-bone M. Stewart the same exact way he did Jett last night.

Yeah that was crazy. I think Barcia was trying not to leave the inside open because Friese the bowling ball was breathing down his neck, plus Jett cut under the outside way sooner than Barcia probably expected. I notice he never apologizes when he means to pound someone, and he did apologize to Jett after the race. Jett was cool about it, I think he knew cutting down that early was risky. He certainly did knock the shit out of him!
I don't think any of them saw that Red Cross flag. If you watch the replays and focus on the left side of the launch where lots of them were hitting it, you don't really see it.
They need to fix that, 1 guy not seeing it is one thing but 4-5 is a problem on their end. Put it on both sides or make it bigger or put red flashing lights on the finish line jump, you couldn't miss that!
Good on Eli and Jo for upping things a notch! Levi has got a lot of momentum now, he's gonna be hard to stop at this point. I look for Webb to get really crafty (sneaky) on the last rounds to try and take down Jett, if he can get off the gate in front of Jett or be right there with him, he will certainly do what he's done a hundred times and try to go through him :LOL:
Poor Anderson got penalized twice in the same race, has that ever happened??
Well, except that time Friese got 2 penalties in that AX race :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Where's Japetus??
We need some inside scoop from the catbird seat!!
Get your ass up!! :LOL: :LOL:
I had a great time guys, I had a few too many adult sodies and some edibles. I had killer seats but ended up going high up into the dome and enjoyed it more. I honestly believe this could be one of the best family friendly events for price and action out there.

I had a great time guys, I had a few too many adult sodies and some edibles. I had killer seats but ended up going high up into the dome and enjoyed it more. I honestly believe this could be one of the best family friendly events for price and action out there.
Well..........
I gotta be honest here, thats the first time Ive heard of someone moving further away from the track :LOL:
There's only 1 reason to make that move.. :LOL::LOL:
Im glad you guys had a good time, I wish I could have made it. I was born in St Louis but we were only there 6 months. The track and racing are almost always good there. Good dirt too!

Well..........
I gotta be honest here, thats the first time Ive heard of someone moving further away from the track :LOL:
There's only 1 reason to make that move.. :LOL::LOL:
Im glad you guys had a good time, I wish I could have made it. I was born in St Louis but we were only there 6 months. The track and racing are almost always good there. Good dirt too!
I was talking to a guy and he was talking about how they keep the dirt across the river that they bring in at a facility. Very interesting stuff. Lots of labor!!

Oh you mean that time that you lied your ass off about being a racer and you didn't think anyone would be able to tell?
You got OWNED and I guess you think Ive forgotten about that?
Please, spare us the "back in the day" horse shit that you spew out, you lying piece of shit.
Being #1 means as much today as it ever did, ask anyone who ever raced and worked their ass off to be able to do it..

How many "Saved by the Bell" diplomas from Bell Helmets you got buddy ?
Youre clearly mental when it comes to motorcyles like you the only one thats riden.
First bike in 1976 ive had many. By 1980 i didnt have the luxury of fucking off on bikes someone had to save the planet.

Last edited:

Youre clearly mental when it comes to motorcyles like you the only one thats riden.
First bike in 1976 ive had many. By 1980 i didnt have the luxury of fucking off on bikes someone had to save the planet.
You got some nerve.
Dan you are one badass fuckin dude. And to think as the crow flies, we live 15 min from each other. Should the CharvelDan/Japetus tag team come together and run wild on all these brothers? I don't know.

Dan you are one badass fuckin dude. And to think as the crow flies, we live 15 min from each other. Should the CharvelDan/Japetus tag team come together and run wild on all these brothers? I don't know.
giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Blah blah blah
Right back to your normal schtick of memes and pretending your a badass, nobody in here believes that but you..
You really gonna put that bell helmet paper up there like its proof you used to race MX just like you did last time? :LOL: :LOL:
So you busted your ass on a motorcycle, who hasn't? I never said you didn't ever ride, I said you never raced MX, but you insisted you did, so I asked you a very very simple question that any 8 year old racing 50's would know the answer to and you could not answer it.. I gave you a solid month to answer it and all you could do was put up memes and deflect the question because you are a dam liar. I'll even let you answer it today and apologize for calling you a dam liar if you can answer it...
I bet you can't.
We have a group of guys in here who ride all the time, how could I possibly think I was the only one? Your not making any sense danette :LOL:
And please try not to act like your a badass, your milk and cookies on your best day with the wind to your back. Your fatass wouldn't last 2 minutes.
Answer the question pussy.....
I know you remember it :LOL:
I bet you tried to google it and fake an answer last time, but there is no google info on it, you had to have raced at least one time to know the answer. It happens at every racetrack every weekend they are racing there and everyone who races has to know this.
Come on danette, give it your best shot. Till then your just a pathetic liar like you always were
I bet you will put up more memes because that's all you got :lame:
Poor little danette

6f3e083c1b5500715db402278b4e09da.jpg

That hate gonna kill you someday ..... weve never met IDK even who da fuck you are yet so much hate churning inside you.
Would mean more if i cared. Something seriously wrong with you.
Better call yer Doctor cuz yer meds aint workin.

Last edited:
6f3e083c1b5500715db402278b4e09da.jpg

That hate gonna kill you someday ..... weve never met IDK even who da fuck you are yet so much hate churning inside you.
Would mean more if i cared. Something seriously wrong with you.
Better call yer Doctor cuz yer meds aint workin.

Thats what I thought... And again , you got nothing..
Its not hate, I just don't like liars. And you've proven yourself to be one twice on the same subject. Same outcome. Same lame memes.
Same charvel danette who is so desperate for internet cred he will lie about stuff he knows nothing about.. Then act even dumber than he actually is to try and make someone else the problem when he gets called out on his bullshit..
This was too easy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back