2024 SUPERMOTOCROSS SEASON ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Wow, crazy night.
Yeah, that sux for Roczen, he got bucked off hard. Looked like he was favoring that knee pretty good. It looked like the shock seal went tits up or he blew a nitrogen bladder right before the whoops :(
Also sux for Kitchen and Macadoo, Mitch has lost most of his team midstream this year.. Funny how everything can go to shit in one night.
Eli looked solid, that line where he was doubling over the inside of that corner was cool! Lawrence picked up on Eli's lines very quickly and then used them against him. I hated to see it but it was cool to watch them changing tactics on the fly like that.
The new kid is a fast learner for sure

KTM saying a “rock” broke the “throttle body” on Sexton’s bike and caused the throttle to stick wide open and cause his loop out. That was an odd looking crash.

Last edited:
Oh I forgot about Sexton!
That sux, I know he's bummed.
Certainly seems plausible, those guys rarely if ever crash like that..

Jeesh that sux..
Roczen not looking to good either, not gotten an update in the last few days, been swamped with work

Well, that was good for Jett and Chase, not so good for Webb and Eli. Not good for Hammaker either, I thought he'd pull that one through but Swoll laid that to rest. I don't think he meant to do that..
Sexton rode better today than he has all season, he carried a lot of speed through the turns and had great momentum all over the track.
Anderson also looked better, he's been getting better towards the end for the last few races.
That line Jett had where he was jumping to the inside of the sand section then bouncing to the outside line was faster than anything anyone else was doing and nobody was really close enough to see it.
Hard to tell what's going on with Eli, but I do think he let Webb by for the points in the championship.
I think Webb got tight in the second half and just tried to ride it out best he could.. He was very stop/go for the whole race
Good day of racing though :thumbsup:

Last edited:
My neighbor was racing at Foxborough with the 250sx futures. The kid is insane on a bike.
Oh that's cool Dave, you gotta have a pretty advanced skillset at those ages to even be considered for that class.
Whats his name/number ?
We'll keep tabs on him and give you updates :thumbsup:

Agreed
Would have been stellar for him to land a win, but he's been riding well considering his back issue.
I forgot about Max Anstie, good for him!
Ive always liked him, he likes the US and never makes excuses..

Agreed
Would have been stellar for him to land a win, but he's been riding well considering his back issue.
I forgot about Max Anstie, good for him!
Ive always liked him, he likes the US and never makes excuses..
You can tell Max is genuinely happy to be there racing.

Back