2nd Andy Wood

Extra-long day at work, on a Friday... shitty day.

So here's 30 seconds of Redback Feedback with the tone cranked on this guitar - just to make sure I can't hear an alarm clock or a phone call tomorrow morning:

How do those 30 watt slo compare to the 100 watt? Figured they hold up pretty well since they use the big bottles and iron.

And yeah Andy Wood's sig is hands down my favorite looking Tele. There is a shop near me that carries Suhr so I've always kept an eye out for one to try.

How do those 30 watt slo compare to the 100 watt? Figured they hold up pretty well since they use the big bottles and iron.

And yeah Andy Wood's sig is hands down my favorite looking Tele. There is a shop near me that carries Suhr so I've always kept an eye out for one to try.
Honestly I don’t know, though I used to own a early 90s 100w and I enjoy this amp more.

So it’s great in my book.

Used prices are sub 2k, I bought mine new, but I would absolutely buy it again. No plans on selling.

Honestly I don’t know, though I used to own a early 90s 100w and I enjoy this amp more.

So it’s great in my book.

Used prices are sub 2k, I bought mine new, but I would absolutely buy it again. No plans on selling.
I've never played one of either but I never like models/profiles of the SLO. I have a buddy in Australia that makes a clone with some modifications. I have populated the pcb's to build my own but don't have the time or the skill to do it justice. So I'm considering buying one or a clone. Just don't want to take a chance and end up hating it so that makes me lean toward a proper Soldano as it would likely sell better and hold value.

But damn I've seen people demo those and they sound killer

I've never played one of either but I never like models/profiles of the SLO. I have a buddy in Australia that makes a clone with some modifications. I have populated the pcb's to build my own but don't have the time or the skill to do it justice. So I'm considering buying one or a clone. Just don't want to take a chance and end up hating it so that makes me lean toward a proper Soldano as it would likely sell better and hold value.

But damn I've seen people demo those and they sound killer
Your guess is as good as mine. I don’t know what the Used market is like over there either but here in America there are lots of SLO 30s used or at least a fair amount of them. The nice thing about this is that the cleans are usable, the crunches are my favorite channel, and the SLO channel still pretty bitching.

Can you test run your friends clones?

Your guess is as good as mine. I don’t know what the Used market is like over there either but here in America there are lots of SLO 30s used or at least a fair amount of them. The nice thing about this is that the cleans are usable, the crunches are my favorite channel, and the SLO channel still pretty bitching.

Can you test run your friends clones?
I'm in the U.S. too and my buddy is in Australia near Melbourne I think. The best part about getting one from him is if there was anything I didn't like he could walk me through what needed to change to get there.

I built a 2204 for a friend and I told him what the guy was looking for and what I originally built and he recommended mods that nailed what my buddy was looking for.

Back