A battle of the Larrys

'Helmut' - yes, that is one of my two civil first names, which was assigned to me by my biological father.
If you try to Google, you will be able to read the meaning of this name and see that I definitely don't have to hide for this name.
On the contrary, the description reads impressively...
... and much more impressive than the meaning of the name 'Gary' 😊

"The name has Old High German roots and means something like “healthy and courageous” or “the brave one”. This meaning was derived from the translation of the words heil (healthy, unharmed) and muot (courage, spirit). Because Helmut is thought to be a derivative of the name Heilmut."

Only not many people know me as Helmut, but mostly as Larry.
So what is your intention in highlighting this name so prominently in comments when only a few people know my real first name anyway?

Is it a certain teacher-like need for information?
Would you also like to know my middle name?
Or is it more of an infantile impulse like that of preschool kids who like to bully others because they feel inferior and small and use this unconscious psychomethod to try to make others even smaller than they feel?

And something like that in your advanced old age? You should really be ashamed of yourself!

First of all I would like to hear from you whether it is a sin to have a Russian email account?
Then I would sincerely ask you to prove your claim, which I have highlighted here in bold!

Yes, I can reassure you in this regard, because the German tax authorities had already completed an investigation against me in 2011, even two months before your payment was made to my stepdaughter's GERMAN bank account.
I just didn't know that at the time when I asked you to transfer the money to my stepdaughter's account as an exception - I only found out afterwards.

It wasn't about hiding anything from them, but rather about the fact that I received a horribly high estimate because I didn't submit my tax returns on time and I had to fear that my objection wouldn't be processed in time, which then would have led to my account being seized by the tax authorities.

I asked you to do this just so that your payment is not temporarily lost in a garnishment. That's all 🤷‍♂️

Well, my good old man, tell me, is this a terrible crime that I committed in 2011, 13 years ago?

Should I perhaps tell you about older events from my life, perhaps from 2005 or even earlier from 1998, which you can then tell everyone about in your signature.

Would that satisfy you? More than real sex, which you no longer enjoy anyway?
You can't even remember what you said back then, hence you're scrambling to create excuses now. Everything you say now fully contradicts what you said then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is even more creative than the Wirecard bank explanation to Disfigured :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You should write science fiction or medieval fantasy books! You'd be a best selling author!

You can't even remember what you said back then, hence you're scrambling to create excuses now. Everything you say now fully contradicts what you said then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
In details please!
This is even more creative than the Wirecard bank explanation to Disfigured :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What's definitely been the truth.
You should write science fiction or medieval fantasy books! You'd be a best selling author!
No, that's your job, baby!

And I can just feel, even across the Atlantic, how Gary is desperately looking for more crumbs to throw at me :D
Yes, I even see him with the magnifying glass in his hand so that he doesn't miss even a speck of dust that he could throw at me :yes:
And I already fear his revenge for exposing him as a frustrated bean counter :oops:
His revenge against me will be terrible :eek:

Good night everybody.
01:35 am here in good old Germany
Today it's time to sleep some earlier
At 10:00 am two customers of Austria will arrive, to bring along a bunch of money, so I have to get up earlier as usual 🤷‍♂️

And I can just feel, even across the Atlantic, how Gary is desperately looking for more crumbs to throw at me :D
Yes, I even see him with the magnifying glass in his hand so that he doesn't miss even a speck of dust that he could throw at me :yes:
And I already fear his revenge for exposing him as a frustrated bean counter :oops:
His revenge against me will be terrible :eek:
Your doing a great job all by yourself :LOL:

By the way, you should also know that I have saved all of your posts electronically since you changed your signature so that I can later, if necessary, provide evidence of the time period during which you had this slander:

"Amp makers that demanded wire transfer payment (balance due, not the initial deposit) to their Step-Daughter's RUSSIAN bank account in order to evade German tax authorities: Larry Grohmann of Larry amplification."

published publicly for the entire world to see 😉

There was a reason why I asked you once to make a transfer to my stepdaughter's GERMAN bank account.
Good night everybody.
At 10:00 am two customers of Austria will arrive, to bring along a bunch of money, so I have to get up earlier as usual 🤷‍♂️
Austrian morning visitors.

'Helmut' - yes, that is one of my two civil first names, which was assigned to me by my biological father.
If you try to Google, you will be able to read the meaning of this name and see that I definitely don't have to hide for this name.
On the contrary, the description reads impressively...
... and much more impressive than the meaning of the name 'Gary' 😊

"The name has Old High German roots and means something like “healthy and courageous” or “the brave one”. This meaning was derived from the translation of the words heil (healthy, unharmed) and muot (courage, spirit). Because Helmut is thought to be a derivative of the name Heilmut."

Only not many people know me as Helmut, but mostly as Larry.
So what is your intention in highlighting this name so prominently in comments when only a few people know my real first name anyway?

Is it a certain teacher-like need for information?
Would you also like to know my middle name?
Or is it more of an infantile impulse like that of preschool kids who like to bully others because they feel inferior and small and use this unconscious psychomethod to try to make others even smaller than they feel?
Hell is the opposite from heaven, butt is where the asshole is, therefore, Hellbutt means "Asshole from Hell".

It wasn't about hiding anything from them

No, not at all, insisting on using an alternate email account originating in a completely different country and insisting on completing the transaction by wiring money to someone’s else’s personal bank account, due to in your words “major troubles” with financial institutions and customs… yeah doesn’t look like you’re hiding anything at all.

IMG_0118.jpeg

Good night everybody.
Are any of them bringing a NATAS for a rebuild by chance? Since the last attempt to procure one failed? Y’know, because you said you had one on your bench before (but where’s the proof)?
Spout more BS, and then bitch out like a pussy, that’s the Larry way.

Last edited:
No, not at all, insisting on using an alternate email account originating in a completely different country and insisting on completing the transaction by wiring money to someone’s else’s personal bank account, due to in your words “major troubles” with financial institutions and customs… yeah doesn’t look like you’re hiding anything at all.

View attachment 298917

Well baby, is it possible, that you've by accident overlooked someting?
Or couldn't you find your glasses betimes al always?
Es pecially for you once again, where all is explained in detail:

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/a-battle-of-the-larrys.300320/page-23#post-3856440

Are any of them bringing a NATAS for a rebuild by chance? Since the last attempt to procure one failed? Y’know, because you said you had one on your bench before (but where’s the proof)?
Spout more BS, and then bitch out like a pussy, that’s the Larry way.

Such a NATAS is now completely uninteresting to me because I have now granted amnesty to Mike Fortin, who suffers severely from obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes and impotence, and therefore no longer intend to take him to court.
He has already been punished enough with the above-mentioned sufferings, so I don't need to add any more 😊

I bet 50 bucks Hellbutt is the one suffering from that. Didn’t he say “acuse your enemies of what you are”? Plus, that explains all the vitamins he needs to take.
please stop it, or he will start to post pictures of himself and his insane NOS supplement stash again.
(but yeah, he has nothing to prove, alright 🤪)

Last edited:
therefore no longer intend to take him to court.

You can’t sue for something that can’t be patented, and I’m sure you know this. A point you continue to gloss over. And trying get your hands on said amp after you posted how it was a rip off yours throws your entire story of having one on your bench, and confirming it was a rip off, into question. So I guess you’ll be issuing an apology to him too then?

Last edited:
Well baby, is it possible, that you've by accident overlooked someting?
Or couldn't you find your glasses betimes al always?
Es pecially for you once again, where all is explained in detail:

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/a-battle-of-the-larrys.300320/page-23#post-3856440

No thanks, I’ve already had breakfast, I don’t need a word salad.

Reread what I wrote again, I was highlighting another of your glaring contradictions, that you said you weren’t trying to hide anything, WHILE YOU WERE ACTIVELY TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING. Ie. you said you weren’t doing it, but in your actions you were doing the exact opposite. Or are you not in control of your actions?

As always, we will let your behaviour dictate the truth rather than your empty words.

Back