A full overview of the Two Notes products in video

guillaume_pille

Dear all,

I had the pleasure to be interviewed by Thomas Schuber for a german blog (in English... Well in MY English). It's 15mn long and I can't really stand in front of me talking for such long time, but I guess you may find some useful information, especially on the newest products. Enjoy!

If you want something done right, do it yourself . ^^

Actually, that's the issue when speaking in a language which is not your mother language, you are never sure that a humor attempt will be taken as is. :D

you're a good salesman!
...not bad a for a frenchy...
;-)
but srsly, getting very interested to try out your products from the vids and clips...

not bad a for a frenchy...

I do my best. :rock:

but srsly, getting very interested to try out your products from the vids and clips...

Well I guess there is a place not too far away from Boston where you can find the Two Notes products. And if not, let me know;)

(by the way I hope you are no too much impacted by the crazyness that hit Boston these days)

guillaume_pille":ivxloqbt said:
Well I guess there is a place not too far away from Boston where you can find the Two Notes products. And if not, let me know;)

(by the way I hope you are no too much impacted by the crazyness that hit Boston these days)

will try to find a place to try them first hand...
yeh it's pretty crazy here, but we're ok, just jamming away and watching the news/blogs. our area is still on lockdown and the craziness was all happening around 10 min away from us....thanks for asking though!!

Even if Boston is far away from France, people here are following the news and for what it's worth we stand in solidarity (I don't know it that's work in English). Anyway, you'll understand me.

And for what happened in Texas we had a similar chemical plant exploding 10 years ago in France, so I have an idea of the disaster over there...

Back