ADA MP-1 Christmas Riffing

I had one of those back in 1997 or so. Mine never sounded very good! I dig your tones here though
I tried a lot of speakers and nothing sounded good with the MP-1, until I tried a 1977 Celestion G12H “black back” with 55 Hz cone.

As far as settings, I'm using the published "Michael Wagner" settings.

You need to find a dedicated guitar for Nuno and install that B&B L500XL that you have for true Nunolation tone.

I was hoping Santana Claus was going to bring me the guitar of Nuno Bettencourt for Christmas.

🎄
Ya don't need no signature NUNO fiddle...Find a bright wood that the Nuno's are made of and slap a Warmoth or Musikraft together or pick something cheap up that will dothe job. It will only be good for Nuno tones but it will be correct and glorious for that end goal.....:unsure::2thumbsup:

Find a bright wood that the Nuno's are made of and slap a Warmoth or Musikraft together or pick something cheap up that will dothe job. It will only be good for Nuno tones but it will be correct and glorious for that end goal.....:unsure::2thumbsup:
I'm trying to learn Randy Rhoads lost solo, right now.

:coffee:

They sound perfect for that -- they add the right amount of EQ to the ADA. Well done!
At the end of the signal chain, I fed the MP-1 into a buss channel with EQ settings I got from analyzing one of Nuno's isolated guitar tracks with Fab Filter ProQ3.

dSrKWIQ.jpg

Back