aldrich or hg jose?

232cap

Does anyone who has heard both mods prefer the aldrich? It seems like the hg jose mod is more desireable. Getting ready to pull the pin on a cameron. Thanks for any info and why. Art

232cap":3489ce6d said:
Does anyone who has heard both mods prefer the aldrich? It seems like the hg jose mod is more desireable. Getting ready to pull the pin on a cameron. Thanks for any info and why. Art

Well I owned 2 Jose's and 1 Aldrich.

I find the HG Jose to be a touch smoother sounding, and i guess... more like the 80s rock tones that we all know and love. The Aldrich is more aggressive, mainly due to the mid voicing and sounds more modern. Its a bit tighter than the HG Jose too. The HG Jose has a little more of that sag you hear on early Van Halen, but its still tight enough for fast riffing when dialled in right!

The HG Jose is much more my thing, but the Aldrich is still a killer amp!

MrDan666":2phq1k8i said:
232cap":2phq1k8i said:

Well I owned 2 Jose's and 1 Aldrich.

I find the HG Jose to be a touch smoother sounding, and i guess... more like the 80s rock tones that we all know and love. The Aldrich is more aggressive, mainly due to the mid voicing and sounds more modern. Its a bit tighter than the HG Jose too. The HG Jose has a little more of that sag you hear on early Van Halen, but its still tight enough for fast riffing when dialled in right!

The HG Jose is much more my thing, but the Aldrich is still a killer amp!

Well said !

Both are great mods, but I like the Jose HG much better. The Jose HG manages to sound saturated AND articulate. I have never heard an amp with that much saturation and gain sound so articulate and clear. The Aldrich was too bright for my tastes.

kungfu888":33sdhraa said:
Kungfu university, the best kungfu teaching website. And many kungfu masters have joined our team. Masters from different kungfu families will teach you face to face, hand by hand. Here you can learn the real kungfu, different kungfu parties' kungfu in the world. To be a master. Come on! Only $360, you can enjoy the mysterious kungfu.
www.kungfuuniversity.com
husson chop :LOL: :LOL:

honkkongphooeyandspotinthephooeymobile.jpg

the good old days !!!

Back