Allan Holdsworth Was PHENOMENAL Last Night!

Necrothread revived because AH is amazing. and to not derail a current EVH tone thread...

@mentoneman I was thinking the MagicStomp.

This guy gets close with plugins. I have these plugins, but not getting the lead tone, still working on it. the clean chorus and clean swell sound very close though:

IMG_6703.jpeg

i have a MS II signed by the maestro

I can get the AH liquid legato lead "sax" tone using my SY-1000.

I purchased the Valhala delay plugin which sounds amazing and is low resource utilization, and already had or planned to get the Blue Cat Audio PatchWork (plugin host) where I can run 8 parallel delays, thanks to the Chords of Orion vid I posted above.

I'm using PatchWork to manage my plugins with the KMI SoftStep2 MIDI controller.

I've been off in other tone areas, but need to revisit the AH tones: liquid legato lead, clean chorus and clean swell

I can get the AH liquid legato lead "sax" tone using my SY-1000.

I purchased the Valhala delay plugin which sounds amazing and is low resource utilization, and already had or planned to get the Blue Cat Audio PatchWork (plugin host) where I can run 8 parallel delays, thanks to the Chords of Orion vid I posted above.

I'm using PatchWork to manage my plugins with the KMI SoftStep2 MIDI controller.

I've been off in other tone areas, but need to revisit the AH tones: liquid legato lead, clean chorus and clean swell
my eggie ie 4 channel 4 is awesome at that tone territory. i’ve never taken the time to dial in the delays in my rig to allan specs but maybe that would be fun!

Reactions: rsm
Back