AMP MODS CLIPS CLIPS CLIPS!!!!

I hate to tell you this but the Hairy brown eye in the clip is a different circuit the yours. I worked out a better way to do it. Dave

RACKSYSTEMS":3hn0ahl3 said:
I hate to tell you this but the Hairy brown eye in the clip is a different circuit the yours. I worked out a better way yo do it. Dave
Is that the purple amp?

danhops":11152qf4 said:
RACKSYSTEMS":11152qf4 said:
I hate to tell you this but the Hairy brown eye in the clip is a different circuit the yours. I worked out a better way yo do it. Dave
Is that the purple amp?

Yes, it is my old amp that I traded to Kurt :rock:

rareguitar":28hcoilr said:
danhops":28hcoilr said:
RACKSYSTEMS":28hcoilr said:
Is that the purple amp?

It may be making a trek out east when he gets it back.

danhops":2xo99zl4 said:
rareguitar":2xo99zl4 said:
danhops":2xo99zl4 said:
RACKSYSTEMS":2xo99zl4 said:
Is that the purple amp?

It may be making a trek out east when he gets it back.

the infamous killer BARNEY amp will "scour" the countryside,from cities to towns,coast to coast...just looking for it's next VICTIM :scared: beware of "death by GAIN" :rock: :rock: :rock:

goldwing68nv":8a774qru said:
MARK1970":8a774qru said:
How are you liking yor amp ?

well..Mark,i love the Brown Eye mod.sounds great! dave definately has the VH1 tone nailed with it.it's a pure EVH tone,then when you kick in the Hairy Brown Eye switch,you get a big boost in gain.the tonestack changes,at that point,significantly,so i have to re EQ the amp.seems like alot of extra mids and a more beefy low-end is what i'm hearing with the Hairy Brown Eye mod effect.all-in-all the amp sounds fantastic.on a separate note,i've got a Randall mts PLEXI module that i picked up in a "trade" for another unused mts module of mine,and i'll be sending that off to dave in about a week to have him do the 1st Brown Eye mod to a Randall mts module.that should be very cool! :yes:

btw,even though the amp's tone covers alot of great hard rock/80's metal,i just cant seem to get that "i dont wanna lose you tonite" song vibe,from that top-notch "video" clip that our kind friend Petey Thorn left on Suhr's Board :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ...guess,i'll have to send the amp back to friedman for a "tweak" :doh:

:D

Very cool, I am looking to get one after I put togethere an RJM switching system.
Thanks to Pete and Dave for getting clips of that thing. That was hinestly better than I expected.

P.S. Thanks alot bro. I thought I had that song out of my head. Now, it is embedded in my brain again.
:LOL: :LOL:

...sounds killer.....Man......I want this amp...
Oh wait......It is my amp!!!!!! :D

sounds good but might as well be one good mod . sounds like skid row/ slave to the grind/ rivera

SHAWN":n8fe4dku said:
sounds good but might as well be one good mod . sounds like skid row/ slave to the grind/ rivera

..That's exactly what I thought I started singin Monkey Business .

You that I have seen about 100 posts of people trying to get the Skid Row tone , though , well there it is to a T IMO

Back