Amp Show Review, & Cameron video Clips

dawnofdreamx97

What's goin on guys ?

I checked out the NY/NJ amp show yesterday and it was definatly a blast!

They were giving away some pretty cool prizes and me and my buddys scored some free behringer pedals (door stops) at the door ( i know its behringer but still haha)

There was definatly alot to see and check out but I have to say that the Camerons stole the show. The harmonic structure that is wrapped around the notes when you play is just incredible, it's so clear yet so saturated and tight. These amps are truely WIDE and 3d sounding, and just strait up PISSED THE FUCK OFF SOUNDING! furthermore for anyone wondering about the cleans on the ccv and ccm, it's really really good, extremly punchy and chimy sounding.... the cabs are incredible also, those celestions h30's sounded amazing. . . Mark and Chris have outdone themselves! :rock:

I finally got to meet Mr Bogner, he's def a great guy and super cool. The uberschall was my 3rd fav amp at the show, Behind the CCM and CCV. The uber has this insanely massive bottom end and a real agressive bite! I'm still quite torn on which Cameron I want though!

There was this other company called Reason amps that was pretty neat, there 50 watt head def deserves a mention, super tight and crunchy, metro amps were definatly killer to, I'd love to build one of these sometime soon.

I got to hang with Mark and Chris all day, and I just can't say enough of good things about them. They just had the vibe going on and so did there amps! Mark even opened up my Aldrich Modded 800 to check out an issue i was having, right on the spot! They are just regular guys like you and me who love to play and love killer tone! I also met a few cool cats from the forum
(gain freak and Kage) Overall, an awsome time. So without further due here are some clips from a crappy digital camera....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3vVcL3HR06Q One of Mark Camerons new creations, the Cameron CCV 100 is truely an impressive and over the top amplifier. Extremly 3 dimensional and wide sounding, versatile and incredibly tight and saturated.You've never quite heard an amplifier like this, it will kick you in the teeth!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fOG8Y6GGVdk The second devil spawn of Mark Camerons designs, the CCM 100 is the thickest and heaviest amplifier i've ever heard or played. Similar to his CCV 100 but with a different mid structure and bottom end to my ear. This amp is an over the top High Gain lovers best friend, harmonics are intense and leap right off the board, it makes playing easy and still yet retains it's tightness, truely a classic on it's way to the top!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RaZPij0XOdg A quick clip of the mighty CCV 100 by mark cameron demonstrating it's gorgeous clean channel. It's extremly chimey and bold sounding. SUPER punchy with a ton of headroom also! This amp is VERY VERSATILE!

Gainfreak":2hkbi0ps said:
Drkorey":2hkbi0ps said:
nice! what were the gain settings on the heavy clips?

Looking at the video the gain is a little past half way. I hope this helps!!

Those amps OWN!! :rock:

Yes they do.....I am done looking for amps!!!

all these clips and they all sound like no other amp I've heard before. For sure have there own vibe going on. Very cool sounding for sure! I bet in person they rip.

Awesome clips man!! Thanks for makin those so us who couldnt be there, actually got to hear em in action!! :rock:

Mark's work is the best, as i have said enough times. These new amps really are the shit!!

your quite welcome ,hope you enjoyed them as much as i did playing them! :thumbsup:

i agree 100% Mark is the best, hands down no body makes an amp like him .

Holy smokes! Nice sounding amps!
Very heavy tones...

I'd love to hear the cleans... like that's why anyone buys a Cameron!! :D

Keith

Back