Another VH4 blueface arrived...

Pirre81

It has finally arrived :rock: :rock: :rock: I haven't tested it yet but it looks awesome...

Peter, you forgot to sign it :gethim: ;)

Attachments

• diezel_vh4_blueface.jpg
    diezel_vh4_blueface.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 978
  • diezel_vh4_blueface_2.jpg
    diezel_vh4_blueface_2.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 934
Wow, that's nice. I bet you couldn't wait to get that beauty in the house. That sucks about the signature...I'm sure you were disappointed, but it's still a blueface!

J

xXxGhotimanxXx":14ppfsa1 said:
Wow, that's nice. I bet you couldn't wait to get that beauty in the house. That sucks about the signature...I'm sure you were disappointed, but it's still a blueface!

J

Jep, waiting this was killing me... The SOUND is just awesome, nothing else matters :rock:

Any different than a pre 2011 VH4 if you happen to have compared? I know that Peter had made some minor changes, just curious how much these changes really affect the sound and if it's worth buying a new one vs. a NOS or used VH4. Thanks

RG955TT":i0fa26nk said:
Any different than a pre 2011 VH4 if you happen to have compared? I know that Peter had made some minor changes, just curious how much these changes really affect the sound and if it's worth buying a new one vs. a NOS or used VH4. Thanks

It is always worth buying a Diezel :thumbsup:

I have had VH4 (2005), Herbert (2007) but this is absolutely best for my taste. Not major changes compared to 2005 model but I think this one is little clearer and has a bit more gain and less compression...

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you guys. I own a 2008 and a 2011 blueface and the difference is actually very noticeable. I didn't like the blueface as much until I understood it. Now I much prefer it. The amount of compression really changes how the amp responds to your playing. The blueface also has quite a bit more cut in it's tone. I have a/b them countless times with several guitarists and they always pick the blueface. The clean is more "chimey" and over all the amp is less compressed and more open. I also have an email from Peter describing the changes and it backs up what my ears tell me.

YMMV

I own a 2008 VH4 and I also played a blueface VH4 at NAMM. Both sound great, but I personally prefer the tone/feel of my 2008.

Superunknown":2fe9eb0e said:
I own a 2008 VH4 and I also played a blueface VH4 at NAMM. Both sound great, but I personally prefer the tone/feel of my 2008.

now you're talking bad about my amp! :gethim:

the V1 was beat to shit when i got it, maybe it had been royally ass fucked by the time you tried it?

i haven't spent lots of time with an earlier model, but 99% sure the Blueface suits me better.

Back