Another Winner from Nashville

Holy shit I didn’t even see the price until now. $1700. Christ.

Does Gibson have any idea how much guitar you can get from almost any other guitar company in the world for one thousand seven hundred dollars?

Must be fun literally having Dr. Evil from Austin Powers walking around corporate HQ shouting out what the prices should be for all new guitars in between laughing maniacally with his pinky held up to his mouth.

Last edited:
Holy shit I didn’t even see the price until now. $1700. Christ.

Does Gibson have any fucking idea how much guitar you can get from almost any other guitar company in the world for one thousand fucking seven hundred fucking dollars?

Must be fun literally having Dr. Evil from Austin Powers walking around corporate HQ shouting out what the prices should be for all new guitars in between laughing maniacally with his pinky held up to his mouth.
I don't get it either. When I first saw it I was thinking it would be priced around $1k, but I guess they must have to pay some sort of environment fee of $500-1k ($10k for CS Signatures, of course) per guitar for using nitrocellulose or something. It's strange the necks seem to be like the 2015 Gibsons that everyone pretty much disliked, so I can see why they went with it.

Ace rockin’ one back in the day
IMG_9659.jpeg

Back