Any Axess FX1 Pedalboard Users here I need some help

I had this week off for vacation, I don't return till Wednesday. So I decided it is time to get my FX1 pedalboard programmed with my rig which is all midi based including my amp head (Diezel Herbert). I want to be able to use the FX1 pedalboard with 3 Boss FV-500l CC pedals for controlling the effects in real time with pre programmed information. I have the latest version OS for the FX1 v1.16, and I have the FX1 editor for Windows that will help with programming the midi information. I'm using this setup with / and without the rack effects. That way if I take the head and pedalboard with a cabinet, I have a pedalboard that is set up with many Diezel tones to get the full effect of Herbert(amp has 3 channels that can be programmed with or without mid cut, choice of 2 master volumes for each of those 3 settings, then you can add any type of loop control to each channel,, so just the FX1 pedalboard and amp, can have numerous sounds on tap just with FX1 and amp head.

But then I want to be able to add the 8 space rack which has:
Power Center MonsterPro2500
Rocktrol Intellifex
TC2290
Eventide Eclipse
Soundsculpture Switchblade GL
Roland SDE-2500
Mesa Boogie Triaxis Midi Preamp

I have the FX1 and the Switchblade set to midi channel 1
Diezel Herbert midi channel 3
Rocktron Intellifex midi channel 4
TC2290 midi channel 5
Eventide Eclipse midi channel 6
Roland SDE-2500 delay midi channel 7
Triaxis midi channel midi channel 8

I am running a midiman 3in / 8 out midi thru box to keep signal from degrading via daisy chaining the whole midi path.

So my 1st question is How do I use the FX1 to hook midi out of the pedalboard to midi in on the Diezel Herbert. I have the midi channel of Herbert set to receive on channel 3, and have named midi channel 3 of the pedalboard Herbert. So now how do I make the amp switch channels, add mid cut, or 2nd master volume, then save it as a preset on the pedalboard.

I was hoping someone here can steer me in the right way, I already contacted Mario from Axess electronics, but they are closed until January 20th, I'm sure Mario can help me in a few weeks, but I need to get this done now. Any help is truely appreciated.

Larry

Back