Anybody know of a half rack-sized loop / function switcher?

rlord1974

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone is aware of a company offering a half-rack sized midi-controller loop / function switcher, similar to the RJM Effect Gizmo, Voodoo Labs GCX, Rocktron Patchmate, etc.? I know the RJM Mini Effect Gizmo could be fit into a half-rack sized opening, but it isn't truly a rack mountable unit. I'm looking for a bona fide rack-mountable unit. 5 or 6 loops is plenty.

Anybody? :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Check the voodoo labs HEX. 6 loops and has bracket to mount in a 1U space. The unit is 1/2 the rack space and appears 2 HEXs can mount in the mounting bracket. This is the unit I plan on picking up to switch between my boosts/eq/OD pedals.

CAE RL8: http://www.customaudioelectronics.com/p ... _id=prod10

You're gonna need a MIDI controller that sends control change (CC) messages though, not just program change (PC).

HvfKYVnkCipIOG6yCCsVs3Q89GZE7wDc_9zcZJ52OjIYL4UV6iTunfMmCAEsm6pdfB2qq8ub_gefnNWAx7jDpVvIOkLL5RAs08HFi_7nauH_GWSRdCyr-tDKaZdKvOWZeJT7

bhuard75":32u757u0 said:
Check the voodoo labs HEX. 6 loops and has bracket to mount in a 1U space. The unit is 1/2 the rack space and appears 2 HEXs can mount in the mounting bracket. This is the unit I plan on picking up to switch between my boosts/eq/OD pedals.

Hey Bobby! This looks like it might be just the ticket! Thanks very much!

Still entertaining other suggestions, but this is already the leading option.

Back