Anyone get a lot of spam?

I'm getting killed with spam, but none of which are on your list. I will never again give out my email address. My main email is fucked now. I get about 20 spam emails per hour. I'm at the point of contemplating deleting my main email altogether, which is gonna be a pain in the ass as I have so much linked to it. If it were up to me, unsolicited email would be a capital offense punishable via execution, globally.

I hired an IT expert, and she said that google sells people’s habits and url but not their name. These spammers will then bombard the url. They want what they call, “unsophisticated,” users. They then send them to seniors who rarely use the internet and try to get them to panic purchase their products. Targeting seniors is so awful.
Well I'm an IT guy and I should know better. I gave some ass pillow (back hurts from sitting on my ass all day at work) company my email address and they sold it and now I'm getting annihilated with spam for fucking pillows and shit.

Well I'm an IT guy and I should know better. I gave some ass pillow (back hurts from sitting on my ass all day at work) company my email address and they sold it and now I'm getting annihilated with spam for fucking pillows and shit.
Do you pay extra for email spam protection? Might help. Might not.

Back