Anyone into Volbeat from Denmark?? Paige! in here...

mightyjoeyoungxnj

I got into these guys through some friends and have become a big fan. The first noticeable quality of this band are the vocals. If you are into the Danzig meets Elvis meets Keith Caputo of Life of Agony then you will dig them lol. The music is a mix of metal, punk, rock, whatever the hell. Check em out! Check out the crowd response in the last vid. I had no idea these guys existed, haha. Pretty rockin' in my opinion.

Edit: Sorry for my retarded youtube edits!

-Joe

I heard them a couple of times when I used to live there. Not bad, not really my thing, Im more into the Swedish stuff from across the water

That's how Metallica would sound like if there was only Hetfield.

Awsome band. I was supposed to see them in December, but they canceled due to missing their connecting flight... :cry:

Yeah, I'm just getting into them. There are a bunch of great bands I've only just heard of; Chrome Division, Fireball Ministry, Sheavy, Orchid, The Carburetors, yep, rock and roll.

Death by Uberschall":32epmpkb said:
We do a cover of Warriors Call :rock:

A few clams here and there, otherwise a good cover.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

My favourite Volbeat song!

PS: I couldn't help but notice 'Michael' in there. Here's an interesting little nugget that you can throw down with next time there is an uncomfortable silence at a drinking session:

The song was written for their friend Mikkel Kessler (pronounced like nickel, but Mickel), the Danish boxer, as an intro tune for when he hits the ring.

THIS DANISH WARRIOR WILL BREAK YOU IN TWO!

kasperjensen":2lxs1ndt said:
Death by Uberschall":2lxs1ndt said:

PS: I couldn't help but notice 'Michael' in there. Here's an interesting little nugget that you can throw down with next time there is an uncomfortable silence at a drinking session:

The song was written for their friend Mikkel Kessler (pronounced like nickel, but Mickel), the Danish boxer, as an intro tune for when he hits the ring.

A little more table talk, Mikkel Kessler actually went into the studio and recorded the backing vocals, "Fight,......... Fight,......... Fight,......... Fight" with them.

Death by Uberschall":1qfysm1a said:
kasperjensen":1qfysm1a said:
Death by Uberschall":1qfysm1a said:

A little more table talk, Mikkel Kessler actually went into the studio and recorded the backing vocals, "Fight,......... Fight,......... Fight,......... Fight" with them.

Fo realz??? :rock: :rock: :rock:

kasperjensen":2wu64map said:
Death by Uberschall":2wu64map said:
kasperjensen":2wu64map said:
Death by Uberschall":2wu64map said:

Fo realz??? :rock: :rock: :rock:

Fo realz!!! :yes:

Back