Anyone played a RedSeven The Dirt amp

Econ

I have the checked the youtube videos on this amp but would love to hear from anyone that have played the amp.

Yup it’s a super cool 80 hard rock into thrash tones little amp. Adding another boost to it with a pedal and/or active pickups gets it more modern. The price tag for what it is at $3700 is a lot but there’s been some good used deals out there since a dealer had closed out a few around $2200 new recently.

I have one inbound from RedSeven and am stoked for it. I’ll make clips/vids for sure. Kemper and QC captures as well.

Wonder if I can get similar tones from a boosted Friedman Plexi
Not sure but we shall see what we shall see! I’ve seen vids ranging from “meh” to “holy hell!”

I’m optimistic. I like what these guys (RedSeven) are doing.

When are you getting yours Jer?
Hopefully next week? It’s currently on the move but I don’t think I’ll get an actual delivery date til it hits the US.

Attachments

• IMG_5224.jpeg
    IMG_5224.jpeg
    509 KB · Views: 2
The Friedman Plexi is supposed to come out next week, so that will be a good time to compare amps. Hopefully the RedSeven Dirt that I’m eyeing won’t sell until then.

The Friedman Plexi is supposed to come out next week, so that will be a good time to compare amps. Hopefully the RedSeven Dirt that I’m eyeing won’t sell until then.
I think I know which one you’re looking at. If it’s the same one, that’s a killer deal.

Back