Anyone using Myasnikov gear?

this is my own unit -a long time i was wondering to get same sound when i push my poweramp at 50-80% but with low volume from my 4x12 cab, now dreams come true) this is unit #01 , soon will be available 4 units for sale .

does the attenuator have incremental attenuation ? 10,20,50,80%? And is there a change or loss in anything tone wise?

Well I definitely think it has the morin vibe in a sense , for sure. That midrange and high end is very characteristic of it . Needs way more low end though, my morin has a shit ton more than this, but that could be a number of factors of course

Last edited:
Well I definitely think it has the morin vibe in a sense , for sure. That midrange and high end is very characteristic of it . Needs way more low end though, my morin has a shit ton more than this, but that could be a number of factors of course
ill make another record with another mics position - i used random position last time))))))

I had a Morin modded JMP 2203 in the 90’s for a brief period. The fact it was briefly and I don’t remember it that well may not speak well of what I thought of it of it back then…:ROFLMAO:

I had the Superlead preamp for a while. Really fucking cool. Guy I sold it to recently brought it over and we ran it through a Marshall 9005 power amp with my two Emperor cabs and it was fucking awesome. Very well built too.
I briefly had the Shark/Cantrell preamp and didn't really care for that one. Still solid and well built. I'd like that Naked preamp for sure.

I played through Oleg’s ‘Bogner Fish’ build a few months ago. I spent most of the time on the Brown channel which sounded absolutely incredible. The Strat and Shark channel did not disappoint either.
I owned an original back in 1991 and I will say, Oleg’s work is phenomenal.

Back