Axe Fx II TM Preorder questions

Brad and/or Tom, any bit of up to date information you can share with us, such as how many units are you getting on the first shipment, when are they expected in, etc?

Also, what shipping method does TM use?

I think I might have inadvertently caused a small stir on the fractal forum :(

Some guy claimed that TM units were already shipped and I commented about it...maybe I shouldn't have...it's hard to say anything over there sometimes without upsetting someone...!

Anyway, Brad, I hope I didn't cause any issues...I know my PM box over there was more active since then...! Here's the thread...

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/lounge/36 ... -d-17.html

The last few pages is where it's all at...I told everyone you're a stand up guy though, made sure of that!

Anyway, just wanted to post up, and apologize if you've been flooded with questions...

brianj":1nxkmsqc said:
I think I might have inadvertently caused a small stir on the fractal forum :(

Some guy claimed that TM units were already shipped and I commented about it...maybe I shouldn't have...it's hard to say anything over there sometimes without upsetting someone...!

Anyway, Brad, I hope I didn't cause any issues...I know my PM box over there was more active since then...! Here's the thread...

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/lounge/36 ... -d-17.html

The last few pages is where it's all at...I told everyone you're a stand up guy though, made sure of that!

Anyway, just wanted to post up, and apologize if you've been flooded with questions...
I wouldn't worry too much... Seems ANY post over there that ends in a question mark causes an "inadvertent stir". Anything that ends in a ? or seems to come across as a statement/opinion.

Whatever. Let's all just hurray up and wait :D

V.

I'm pretty sure that is at least what TM was expecting for the first run...that's what I took it to mean. I'm just glad that TM is getting some units now...! Sounds like there was just some mis-communication somewhere along the way...I'm not in the first batch myself, but I'm early in the second, so the next time TM gets a shipment I should be in there!

Did Fractal Release an Axe FX II?

amazed.jpg

mindseye":1voap3bt said:
fingers crossed its the whole first batch, I am tired of playing with this HD500!!!!!!

I'm hoping they sent 7 extra...! That would get me mine as well!!!

Update: We (Tone Merchants) received the first dozen Axe II's today. Rob will be in touch to collect the balance from the first 12 guys on our list and ship them along.

King Guitar":1cmsv4wm said:
Update: We (Tone Merchants) received the first dozen Axe II's today. Rob will be in touch to collect the balance from the first 12 guys on our list and ship them along.

Oh man, you got units to ship out and no drama? How are we all gonna survive? ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks Brad! Glad to see they made it! Do you expect about 12 units per shipment? If so, I'll have to wait for a couple more I think...just curious!

Man, it's really great to see these finally moving out...I can't wait!

I had read somewhere that Cliff had doubled production starting in July so maybe it will be even quicker down the list

gtr31":2egppf8e said:
I had read somewhere that Cliff had doubled production starting in July so maybe it will be even quicker down the list

I didn't read that, but they do seem to be moving out alot quicker! Brad has always said they sold the June/July allotment only, so even if they only come in 12 at a time I'm thinking that everyone on the list so far may get theirs by the end of July...if Fractal can keep up the pace that is!

I'm just really glad they are finally moving like this...it's great!

King Guitar":2vd1lgoz said:

I was in on the first pre-order batch but no email yet from you guys yet so I guess I wasn't one of the first 12 to put down the green......Any idea when you guys will be getting the next batch in?

Hella thanks for keeping us updated Brad!!!!

Hey Guys,

Just talked to Rob, I thought our units had landed in LA (I am on the east coast at the moment) in reality our first dozen units shipped from Fractal the other day. They are not do to land in Sunny California until Wednesday, In the mean time if you are the first 12 in you will get an email from Rob to get your balance and confirm your shipping info. That is all.

mindseye":2rqtncjy said:
King Guitar":2rqtncjy said:

I was in on the first pre-order batch but no email yet from you guys yet so I guess I wasn't one of the first 12 to put down the green......Any idea when you guys will be getting the next batch in?

I don't want to start any rumours, but if my memory serves me correct, or the things I've gathered along the way are true, I believe each waitlist was 25 people in size. But don't quote me on that. Maybe call Rob or email Brad and they'll clarify - I'm just adding this to the thread due to the fact I remember something along these lines being mentioned.

Cheers,
Mo

Ventura":15oqvxwl said:
mindseye":15oqvxwl said:
King Guitar":15oqvxwl said:

I don't want to start any rumours, but if my memory serves me correct, or the things I've gathered along the way are true, I believe each waitlist was 25 people in size. But don't quote me on that. Maybe call Rob or email Brad and they'll clarify - I'm just adding this to the thread due to the fact I remember something along these lines being mentioned.

Cheers,
Mo

Yeah, it was sold with the idea of 25 at a time, not 12 now and 13 in a few weeks. :LOL: :LOL: There is nothing, and absolutely nothing we can do about it, so just sit back and chillax. :)

Back