Best Hair Metal Album Ever

3C8DCBB4-04C7-436E-9778-180135736636.jpeg

The way I see it (and I was there lol) is Ozzy solo/Quiet Riot/DefLepp/Crue/Dokken started it in the early 80s and GnR kinda ended it after AFD got popular. If a band was in between and used hairspray, they are hair metal IMO

I see it as, if a band used so much hairspray that they had an endorsement deal with Aqua Net, then they were hair metal. :LOL:

my friend used to say vito bratta looked like eddie with downs syndrome🤣

my old college roommate had a vinnie vincent poster on his wall. that didn’t age well..🤣

my friend used to say vito bratta looked like eddie with downs syndrome🤣

my old college roommate had a vinnie vincent poster on his wall. that didn’t age well..🤣

Vinnie's playing sounds like angry buzz of chinese mandarin hornets. He's the only Kiss member I understand Paul Stanley's complainments of.

Vito might look like he has the downs, but man that guy could lay some tasty solos down(See what I did there? \:D/).

I second this.. also my favorite album.. but a lot of close seconds.

3rd Vote for 1987 Whitesnake. And agree, so many close, close seconds.

And not because this is my favorite album from that era - like others in this thread, I gravitated toward Reb Beach in Winger, Vito in White Lion, XYZ, etc. But this Whitesnake album was just such a juggernaut - the production, the songs, the guitar tones, Sykes playing, the number of back to back hits on constant MTV and radio rotation. Damn.

Back