Black Friday sales and promos... post them here!!

mhenson42":18rx7xsq said:
mystixboi":18rx7xsq said:
So I thought it would be cool to post some BF sales and promos.

Balaguer guitars has a limited BF run right now on some pretty cool "blacked out" guitars at some pretty low prices. Here's a link:

http://www.balaguerguitars.com/blackfriday2017/

What else are you all coming up with?

That Archetype looks pretty nice. What's the quality of these guitars. Something along the LTD line?

No way. Way above in my opinion. There guitars have cured gas for any other brand. I’d easily rank these with music man USA

mystixboi":1xwpwey1 said:
mhenson42":1xwpwey1 said:
mystixboi":1xwpwey1 said:

Balaguer guitars has a limited BF run right now on some pretty cool "blacked out" guitars at some pretty low prices. Here's a link:

That Archetype looks pretty nice. What's the quality of these guitars. Something along the LTD line?

No way. Way above in my opinion. There guitars have cured gas for any other brand. I’d easily rank these with music man USA

Its cured your GAS for any other guitars? Man, I don't think any guitar could do that for me. I always try some new guitar and want one. Wow, as good as Music Man USA, that's a serious endorsement.

mooncobra":2tgrnm06 said:
mystixboi":2tgrnm06 said:
mhenson42":2tgrnm06 said:
mystixboi":2tgrnm06 said:

Its cured your GAS for any other guitars? Man, I don't think any guitar could do that for me. I always try some new guitar and want one. Wow, as good as Music Man USA, that's a serious endorsement.
Got me gassing. Music Man BFR is top notch. I did play a few that weren't but it was at guitar center. I swear they get lesser quality.

AskVideo.com has 75% off their training videos this weekend. Mostly in regards to DAWs and plugins. The Cubase videos are excellent.

mooncobra":2lyp9jyh said:
mystixboi":2lyp9jyh said:
mhenson42":2lyp9jyh said:
mystixboi":2lyp9jyh said:

Hell yeah. I have owned 5 luke iii’s, 5 Albert Lee hh, 6 jp and 4 axis’. I’d say the Balaguers I have are on par. I don’t miss my music mans or suhrs at all.

mooncobra":3b1zydn5 said:
maddnotez":3b1zydn5 said:
Kapo_Polenton":3b1zydn5 said:
https://www.toontrack.com/bundle-up/?upsellProductId=701&upsellVariationId=711&cartItemToReplace=b3bfb1fef103880609af53cfa1149201&quantity=1

107$ for EZ drummer 2 ain't bad at all! I might finally take the plunge on this, sort of a no brainer for scratch tracks.

Was hoping SD3 would go on clearance lol. Gonna watch cyber Monday.

I honestly didn’t see anything for Black Friday that jumped out at me. I just
got a sweetwater card too :no: I got a cool monitor for cheap for the PC and got some Christmas presents for the kids.

I do need a pedalboard and I’m looking at an LTD MH-1000 Evertune or I may wait to see what’s up with the new KM-6 mkiii.

when does the mkiii come out, have you seen it?

Not sure. A few exclusive dealers have the USA 7 string now. Then the 6 to come after and production models. I’ve heard February but not quite sure.

mystixboi":1392diwl said:
mhenson42":1392diwl said:
mystixboi":1392diwl said:

Way above? Of course you would say that.. Personally, I don't see the appeal. They're fugly, priced the same as most Korean guitars, and you have to wait 3-4 months for it. How's the factory that builds for multiple brands, (I assume), going to pay extra attention to detail with yours, and less to others? Sounds like a load of B.S. to sell guitars, if you ask me.

napalmdeath":acyjrkxh said:
mystixboi":acyjrkxh said:
mhenson42":acyjrkxh said:
mystixboi":acyjrkxh said:

Way above? Of course you would say that.. Personally, I don't see the appeal. They're fugly, priced the same as most Korean guitars, and you have to wait 3-4 months for it. How's the factory that builds for multiple brands, (I assume), going to pay extra attention to detail with yours, and less to others? Sounds like a load of B.S. to sell guitars, if you ask me.

Fair points. I actually would get one, but I wouldn't pay more than a 20% down for a 3 month wait and don't really like the shapes. But FWIW, a lot of people on GAB scored them and really seem to have nothing but great things to say all around. Joe seems like a great guy to deal with.
I

crankyrayhanky":3or6yvij said:
napalmdeath":3or6yvij said:
mystixboi":3or6yvij said:
mhenson42":3or6yvij said:
mystixboi":3or6yvij said:

Fair points. I actually would get one, but I wouldn't pay more than a 20% down for a 3 month wait and don't really like the shapes. But FWIW, a lot of people on GAB scored them and really seem to have nothing but great things to say all around. Joe seems like a great guy to deal with.
I

I almost bought one too. They look really cool and I like the specs of the Archetype. I didn't want to put 100% down though plus it added on another $150 for shipping which I thought made the cost too much for something I really didn't know much about/couldn't play first. Not to mention the wait.

napalmdeath":1dmuzruj said:
mystixboi":1dmuzruj said:
mhenson42":1dmuzruj said:
mystixboi":1dmuzruj said:

I was asked for my opinion and I gave it. I’m not going to get it into an argument with you about it but I have owned other guitars me from Korea and these blow them away. And your assumption is wrong about the factory that makes the guitarist. It is not the same that a lot of the other big manufacturers use.

At the end of the day you have to go with what works for you.

Back