Bogner 20th Anniv.... Holy shit

Chico, You did not get what I was trying to say about trump? like seriously ? and you got some guts to talk about 3rd grade education? I just have a masters, speak 6 languages, have a business, black belt in karate koshiki. if you have trouble in english I can translate in french Arabic Algerian German Berber ...I'm sure you have never heard about those languages. I'm a real joke to you for sure lol

LunatiBSW":2qh8r19w said:
Shiva was cool, I liked it a lot, but in the end when I a/b'd with the butterlsax, bs was was clearer, tighter, and brought the pain harder, cleaned up better, cleans were a smudge better on shiva than butterlsax, but outside the gain channels, I can get clean and plexi tones with the bs, only cleans with shiva. BS fit that modded Marshall void for me In spades

I think you are talking about two different amps here. I would love to see the 20th Shiva with 4 tubes in the power section. The butterlsax certainly has peaked my interest. I love Mastodon's guitar tones.

Emg77":37b6z37f said:
LunatiBSW":37b6z37f said:
Shiva was cool, I liked it a lot, but in the end when I a/b'd with the butterlsax, bs was was clearer, tighter, and brought the pain harder, cleaned up better, cleans were a smudge better on shiva than butterlsax, but outside the gain channels, I can get clean and plexi tones with the bs, only cleans with shiva. BS fit that modded Marshall void for me In spades

I think you are talking about two different amps here. I would love to see the 20th Shiva with 4 tubes in the power section. The butterlsax certainly has peaked my interest. I love Mastodon's guitar tones.

I only referred to "my modded Marshall void" totally my opinion. I know they have lots of differences, I owned them both ;)
The shiva is great, like is said, I'm the one who started this post, and gave it praise.

Sup bro? I have not heard from you for awhile.Hope all is good.
I swear that I was thinking the same this morning about shiva with 4 tubes !!!!

Emg77":3a556vjo said:
LunatiBSW":3a556vjo said:

Adleneknot":3v2so8j1 said:
Chico, You did not get what I was trying to say about trump? like seriously ? and you got some guts to talk about 3rd grade education? I just have a masters, speak 6 languages, have a business, black belt in karate koshiki. if you have trouble in english I can translate in french Arabic Algerian German Berber ...I'm sure you have never heard about those languages. I'm a real joke to you for sure lol

Wow, I would have never guessed that by how demeaning, racist, and illiterate you talk, but your still an ugly little troll. Can't fix that. Also, your personality makes any good attributes about you look like shit. You can have all the cool stuff in the world, won't make you a good person. Sorry. You have to live with that your whole life.

LMAO
You made my day I swear ...I'm laughing loud...petit cafard lol you such a sweet soft roach.
Have a good day sweet heart. lol

LunatiBSW":10118gdd said:
Adleneknot":10118gdd said:

Wow, I would have never guessed that by how demeaning, racist, and illiterate you talk, but your still an ugly little troll. Can't fix that. Also, your personality makes any good attributes about you look like shit. You can have all the cool stuff in the world, won't make you a good person. Sorry. You have to live with that your whole life.

its funny how many times you messaged me asking my opinion, so obviously your lost.
You've even messaged me after I've told you off, asking to buy my amp. Your a persistent little cockroach aren't you. Why don't you do yourself a favor and quit trying to hover around my posts or threads, because I really don't care about you or your opinion.

Adleneknot":2f6egz7b said:
LunatiBSW":2f6egz7b said:
Adleneknot":2f6egz7b said:
What did I say you gay muscle man? I said I have tried the BE.
I was not talking about the TJ that you are trying to sell idiot.
Yes BRO with a big Uberdick.

Wow, you must the the most idiotic, racist, little bitch fuck on this forum
I have a wife and 2 kids you little piece of shit. I have no problem with gay people, and am
Friends with many, that's not cool. Your such a little cunt, I'd love to see you in person and have you say some shit like that.

You are retarded if you think your little v1 modded uber sounds light years different than any other under, it's the same circuit with different tweaks, sorry to bust your bubble.

I like my twin jet , it's funny you were searching craigslist to Dallas trying to buy it off me.
No one on this forums likes you anyways. It's funny that people keep trying to come back after getting banned, you little racist prick

Well I did not vote from trump bubble head.
I would love to see you too in person also. You have no idea with who you talking to. I love people like you when they play tough. I will eat your ass alive you bitch!

You eat man ass? Tell me, what's it taste like?

I had a twin jet. Really cool. Always wanted to try rev blue. Tommy (gsxrbusa) has the rev green and swears by it. And he was the guy I got the twin jet from. :LOL: :LOL:

Adleneknot":266pwhb9 said:
Agreed!

Mailman1971":266pwhb9 said:
Ok guys. Let's keep it clean. :thumbsup:
They are just amps.
No reason to talk shit.

Please quit posting in my threads, I have zero care for what comes out of your mouth (or fingers in this case)

I love Bogner amps for the record. The twin jet takes some time to dial in, I don't think a lot of people give it the time it needs. Now if the uber and shiva had a baby, it would prob be my favorite bogner

Back