Bogner Brixton vid

guitup

Notice the guy is playing a right handed guitar flipped upside down in the beginning and when he picks up the lefty strat it appears to be strung upside down.

That was fantastic!!! Man, can that guy groove! Amp sounded nice too. I'd bet it would sound pretty good with a clean boost too.

I've got to bump this one time.

Killer playing and tone here boys, check it out. Dudes playing the guitar strung backwards...wow!

Very nice! The gain sort of had a Shiva vibe to it. So is this made oversea like the Alchemist? Or is it USA Custom Shop big money type shiz? I want one.
This sounds great also :yes:

From this video I think it sounds amazing. It is lacking an efx loop though, and that is really what I need for an all arounder amp. Even though these low wattage amps are probally geared towards recording and home use, some of them sound so good, you gotta take em out.

glassjaw7":n2ovhfbv said:
Very nice! The gain sort of had a Shiva vibe to it. So is this made oversea like the Alchemist? Or is it USA Custom Shop big money type shiz? I want one.
This sounds great also :yes:

All it says is that it's from the Bogner "International" line, whatever that means. I heard it was $1,200 for the head, with the combo being $150 more. Definitely want.

Back