Bogner Uber Ultra Channel 2 knob turning

Nice video. I've been spending quite a bit of time with that metamorph knob through the different toggle switch modes
Yeah there is so much to this amp. It seems like it would be simple but there is almost endless tones you can get across the presence shifts, density and metamorph.

I wouldn’t say you get endless tones. I mean they’re all pretty much the same. You’re just changing the feel and response of the amp. Which is not bad thing if you have some guitars that are really different from each other on how they sound. It’s an amp where if you like the core tone, you’ll always be able to dial it to any guitar you have. Also good flexibility if you tour and still mic a cab, adjusting for the room etc. maybe not as important anymore as most will use a direct solution who would be touring with an amp like this but you never know.

If you don’t gel with the core tone of this amp, there’s no setting that will probably change that. Purely IMO of course. Kind of like Engl.

I wouldn’t say you get endless tones. I mean they’re all pretty much the same. You’re just changing the feel and response of the amp. Which is not bad thing if you have some guitars that are really different from each other on how they sound. It’s an amp where if you like the core tone, you’ll always be able to dial it to any guitar you have. Also good flexibility if you tour and still mic a cab, adjusting for the room etc. maybe not as important anymore as most will use a direct solution who would be touring with an amp like this but you never know.

If you don’t gel with the core tone of this amp, there’s no setting that will probably change that. Purely IMO of course. Kind of like Engl.
The density can change the structure of the amp a decent amount, at least with it on 0 it sounds more open and closer to my Ecstasy 101b, but yeah it's still a Bogner with the low mid style tone.

Back