Cameron on e-bay

Hollywood

Hey guys. There is a Cameron Modded marshall on e-bay for sale. https://cgi.ebay.com/Cameron-modded-Mars ... 415994cbd0 this one belonged to cyndicate then Nick then JB then a few other guys.
It is the 50 watter with the added channel on the rear with the extra mystery switch added after Mark modded it. :confused:
Just a heads up. It is on auction with a bid for $1850.00 which is what this amp sold for originally back in the day...
I passed on this one for that price to take another at that particular time.

I especially Love the Line about him being the second owner.... =)

That was a great amp, i sold it to fund my ccv. It was changed later on , when i owned it never had that second preamp gain control in the back, basically from what i gather it was turned from a low gain jose channel in the back to a hi gain jose channel, but the work was not done by Mark. . .

steve_k":1lesig9c said:
he's the second owner since the guy before him bought it...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yea and the line , STUDIO USE ONLY, lol :LOL: :LOL:

shit man, i hate to throw a wrench into his gears but come on...

Thats the scary part on these mods, you never know how they've been fucked with. Thats why when you get a good one, you take it with you to the grave.

dawnofdreamx97":3ucpxxuz said:
steve_k":3ucpxxuz said:
he's the second owner since the guy before him bought it...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yea and the line , STUDIO USE ONLY, lol :LOL: :LOL:

shit man, i hate to throw a wrench into his gears but come on...

Thats the scary part on these mods, you never know how they've been fucked with. Thats why when you get a good one, you take it with you to the grave.

Which has me re-thinking all the bitching and moaning I did about gooping an amp. I think I take that back now :confused: :confused: :confused:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dawnofdreamx97":axfmgy3a said:

That was a great amp, i sold it to fund my ccv. It was changed later on , when i owned it never had that second preamp gain control in the back, basically from what i gather it was turned from a low gain jose channel in the back to a hi gain jose channel, but the work was not done by Mark. . .

I didn't care for that thing when Cyndicate owned it....very meh. :no:

jcj":1hedoogf said:
dawnofdreamx97":1hedoogf said:

Did you get your Anderson yet, Josh?

steve_k":28qblqrb said:
jcj":28qblqrb said:
dawnofdreamx97":28qblqrb said:

Did you get your Anderson yet, Josh?

Hell yes I did ...about the 3rd week in April. GREAT F'ing guitar,! Couldn't be happier :rock:

Still have the Tyler I snagged, too. Like 'em both a LOT :D

Back