Can’t believe I’m…

Were you ever on hcaf back in the day? Riffy used to bomb everyone with cracked out evh without teeth pictures. It was hilarious…
I was never a part of HC. I remember reading some reviews on it but never was part of the forum.
I’ve heard some stories though lol

The NDA on this ran out quite a while back. Details man. The devil's in the details!
Untitled.png

are you being serious or just trying to prove a point? I'm not going to sit and try to reason or explain myself to everyone. I have been very clear on everything. This section of rig talk is a fucking cesspool of political pundits and weirdos from both sides of the aisle. We have went above and beyond again and again to look the other way and allow people to express and say what they want because we do care about free speech. HOWEVER-this place is part of a business....that deals with other businesses. When they communicate with the owners asking what is up with this section and why is it allowed to exist? Enough is enough. I recommended that this shithole be eliminated from this site because grown ass men cannot even be trusted to not harass-stalk-threaten and constantly be fucking dicks to each other. And the icing on the cake was the attack on Cliff at Fractal. Also-I don't get paid for what I do here, no mods do....it's completely voluntary. And for that reason I'm not sticking my neck out there and accepting any legal liabilities because of something that happened on this section. And trust me-there's shit that goes on here that you folks know nothing about. You don't have to like or agree with me...I'm fine with that...but by God members will adhere to what we ask or they can go somewhere else. If that does not work for anybody here-please feel free to contact any of the higher ups you want. And I'm going to be totally honest here....I'm not going to deal with any disrespect towards myself, Nik, or Tyler. So, fuck any practitioner of whatever that does not listen to what I just said. Got me? Seems to me if I just banned everyone that has tried destroying and dismantling this forum we would not be here right now.
You sure do seem stressed out over something you aren’t being paid for. I got no problem with you, and if the rules become not to my liking, no one will have to ban me, I’ll just leave. This forum has already been destroyed pretty much, and that has nothing to do with off topic, and everything to do with those businesses you mentioned. That is just my opinion, but I can tell you it is the reason I don’t bother participating in the other parts of this forum. This place has always been about a handful of guys getting paid by the rest of the membership for what ever flavor amp, guitar, or pedal is being pimped that week.
My original response was meant as a joke, and the fact that it went right over your head is indicative of you needing to lighten up man.

are you being serious or just trying to prove a point? I'm not going to sit and try to reason or explain myself to everyone. I have been very clear on everything. This section of rig talk is a fucking cesspool of political pundits and weirdos from both sides of the aisle. We have went above and beyond again and again to look the other way and allow people to express and say what they want because we do care about free speech. HOWEVER-this place is part of a business....that deals with other businesses. When they communicate with the owners asking what is up with this section and why is it allowed to exist? Enough is enough. I recommended that this shithole be eliminated from this site because grown ass men cannot even be trusted to not harass-stalk-threaten and constantly be fucking dicks to each other. And the icing on the cake was the attack on Cliff at Fractal. Also-I don't get paid for what I do here, no mods do....it's completely voluntary. And for that reason I'm not sticking my neck out there and accepting any legal liabilities because of something that happened on this section. And trust me-there's shit that goes on here that you folks know nothing about. You don't have to like or agree with me...I'm fine with that...but by God members will adhere to what we ask or they can go somewhere else. If that does not work for anybody here-please feel free to contact any of the higher ups you want. And I'm going to be totally honest here....I'm not going to deal with any disrespect towards myself, Nik, or Tyler. So, fuck any practitioner of whatever that does not listen to what I just said. Got me? Seems to me if I just banned everyone that has tried destroying and dismantling this forum we would not be here right now.
Also wanted to ad that Cliff can eat fucking ass for selling me an expensive product that he was fully aware that he would make defunct by dropping another product, while dropping support for my device. If he doesn’t like people talking shit, he should try not giving them reason to. All he would have had to do was tell us that he had a replacement dropping with better features and I would have waited and gotten that. No matter, he will never build anything that will replace the real deal.

That’s the problem with non verbal communication brother…you can’t really tell when someone is joking. You could probably ask any other person who read your post that it didn’t come across as you making a joke. Quite the opposite actually. As far as me lightening up….walk in my shoes. I have been on here since about 6:30 this morning. I’m as chill as you can possibly get dealing with a lot of people and things on here for a prolonged period of time. I also do this because I like rig talk and believe about everyone on here are good people. However we are cool and the gang brother and have no issues. Holla if you ever need anything from me….

Quick edit….rig-talk now has over 23,000 members. This forum has grown tremendously since its inception. Yet it still has that kinda small community feel to it.

Last edited:
Also wanted to ad that Cliff can eat fucking ass for selling me an expensive product that he was fully aware that he would make defunct by dropping another product, while dropping support for my device. If he doesn’t like people talking shit, he should try not giving them reason to. All he would have had to do was tell us that he had a replacement dropping with better features and I would have waited and gotten that. No matter, he will never build anything that will replace the real deal.
Talking shit about a product and taking his picture and putting a swastika on his forehead and displaying it on here are not really equivalent.

I have not banned anyone except B&CC....only did that because he made Cliff at fractal the tone nazi by using his picture with a swastika on his head as his avatar.....so no more tones for him now.....
That’s the problem with non verbal communication brother…you can’t really tell when someone is joking. You could probably ask any other person who read your post that it didn’t come across as you making a joke. Quite the opposite actually. As far as me lightening up….walk in my shoes. I have been on here since about 6:30 this morning. I’m as chill as you can possibly get dealing with a lot of people and things on here for a prolonged period of time. I also do this because I like rig talk and believe about everyone on here are good people. However we are cool and the gang brother and have no issues. Holla if you ever need anything from me….
Same. Don’t have anything personal against you. I don’t agree with the guy getting banned for that, mostly because I think it is funny as shit, but I don’t run this show, nor would I want to. I always thought you were one of the cool guys here, and still do, but if you have been on here since 6 this morning, helping to manage a business, and not being paid, you are being taken advantage of. Doesn’t matter if you love this place or not, because from where I’m sitting that love is not being reciprocated by those that are making money from this sight. I’m not much of a pic poster anyway so I could care less about the rule. I got so used to that feature being broken, and being cussed out for mentioning it, that I sort of forget it is there. Have a good one, and tell the fuckers that run this place that they need to give you your fucking chips, or moderate it themselves.

Same. Don’t have anything personal against you. I don’t agree with the guy getting banned for that, mostly because I think it is funny as shit, but I don’t run this show, nor would I want to. I always thought you were one of the cool guys here, and still do, but if you have been on here since 6 this morning, helping to manage a business, and not being paid, you are being taken advantage of. Doesn’t matter if you love this place or not, because from where I’m sitting that love is not being reciprocated by those that are making money from this sight. I’m not much of a pic poster anyway so I could care less about the rule. I got so used to that feature being broken, and being cussed out for mentioning it, that I sort of forget it is there. Have a good one, and tell the fuckers that run this place that they need to give you your fucking chips, or moderate it themselves.
Truf so purze. Right now it’s down to me and Nik. I’m not even sure when Tyler was last on here. And if we’re being honest here…. I laughed my ass off. Only on o.t.c. ….however it can’t be tolerated. Plus this section has been off the rails for a little too long.

for selling me an expensive product that he was fully aware that he would make defunct by dropping another product, while dropping support for my device

Didn't realise you were the only one on the planet who bought an FM3 with the FM9 around the corner. Or was it the AX8 before the III?
Either way, are you going to be ok?

Posting this….no more pics with swastikas…and actually no more personal pics of members being altered or posted without permission. This will warrant an instant ban from this forum.

Good move.
The average IQ of R-T has already shot up since the usual 4 or 5 idiots have quit posting.
It actually feels much better around here.

Back