Can you spot a fake propaganda?

1648079107135.png

No offense Keith, but a comment section isn't evidence that a leader is staging killings of his own people. I am not saying it's not a possibility, because during war ANYTHING is possible. But those are very, very bold claims. If they were found to be true, it would change the entire narrative and world opinion on this situation. But claims like that require hard evidence and confirmation. Anything less is simply more empty propaganda.
Well put.

Keith,
to answer your question.
The internet is a shower of “yellow propaganda”..
That term was drummed up a long time ago..,
for a reason.

Last edited:
Why isn't Biden trying to de-escalate the situation? Why does the US always have to take some sort of action?

Because they have to protect their puppet-installed regime, of course!

Let's also discuss the elephant in the room. The U.S and the global system is inflationary for good purpose, inflation allows the continued robbing of the people through massive wealth transfer from poor to rich; furthermore to add to this, is the military industrial complex whom is purely to continue the might of the USA globally installing ROthschild banking centralized structure, there are only a handful of countries without centralized cabal controlled banking. The M.I.C is very involved in receiving the money printed by the Fed to continue the endless war machine, along with expensing endless printed dollars to the M.I.C so it gets distributed among its many arms and corrupt bureaucrats. It also is a convenient way to hide hyperinflation by consuming 48% of tax budget and overall printed dollars. Without these dollars in circulation, it lowers the hyperinflation to moderately high inflation numbers slowly eroding purchasing power, with noone the wiser.

Now, 30yrs after the big brunt of erosion and inflationary pressures, the common folk is JUST starting to realize what is up... maybe too late.

Absolutely mentally ill sick pedos, Wiz.
In our lifetime, I believe paedophilia will be an acceptable sexual preference, legalized in North America.
Well, considering many of the "best and brightest" that sashay through our southern borders unchecked think it's normal behavior, and who they vote for, sadly, you may be right.

She is a demon witch, subconsciously doing her mother's evil bidding, and all the LGBTQ indoctrination on kids is a result of her own terrible mother crushing her will somewhere between the ages of fetus to 7 years.

The reason these people are the way they are is because I believe, they lost the psychological dragon fight to her terrible mother.

End rant.

Fucking disgusting. I have no problem with how people want to live their lives as an adult or even late teen when you are aware of your choices and what they mean. But there's no fucking way a 4th grade child would even have a thought like this in their mind unless it was shoved down their throats by the "adults" pushing their mental illness onto them.
I'd like to unload a few magazines into a crowd of these so called "people". The kid fuckerz that is. I want to kill all of you!!

just go with a filter-on on your mind, half the things you see on the internet are BS. So just ask and ignore, and don't react inmediatl,y think for a second.

Random thought but are there any normal people in California or does everyone there want drag queens that look like the spawn of Dee Snider and Baphomet, teaching their kids?

Attachments

• xochi-mochi-x750.jpg
    xochi-mochi-x750.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 30
Back