!!!!!CRAZY DEAL ALERTS!!!!!

Would love to trade my Son Of Boogie Mk 1 reissue for that 50 Cal.
But Tennessee is a long drive from NY, and shipping would be expensive.
It has an EVM and weighs a ton.

You are gonna have to hold it right there brother. It's easy to pirate stuff but did you ever consider...

I added some explanation in my post via edit.

In 2000s there was no other way for us to play games. People would work a month for those 50 bucks.

And today prices are still steep. I for myself just suffice with free software, but I don’t judge those who download shit too strictly. Especially if it is from big corporations.

If there were regional prices, wouldn’t be such a problem.

I added some explanation in my post via edit.

In 2000s there was no other way for us to play games. People would work a month for those 50 bucks.

And today prices are still steep. I for myself just suffice with free software, but I don’t judge those who download shit too strictly. Especially if it is from big corporations.

If there were regional prices, wouldn’t be such a problem.
I understand the commies destroyed your gaming choices. I am old and paid like $60 for NES games when I was young. Sega games were $60.

I understand the commies destroyed your gaming choices. I am old and paid like $60 for NES games when I was young. Sega games were $60.
If it only stopped with commies. F commies big time nonetheless.

I was a child back then, we bought counterfeit cds for ps1 and ps2. Sega and Nintendo cartridges were also counerfeit, but that was even earlier.

So problem is there, for most of us torrents are still the only choice. Especially with expensive soft. Even though I agree that piracy is not good.

Companies should really make regional prices to eliminate piracy. Most people are ready to pay reasonable ammounts for software.

If it only stopped with commies. F commies big time nonetheless.

I was a child back then, we bought counterfeit cds for ps1 and ps2. Sega and Nintendo cartridges were also counerfeit, but that was even earlier.

So problem is there, for most of us torrents are still the only choice. Especially with expensive soft. Even though I agree that piracy is not good.

Companies should really make regional prices to eliminate piracy. Most people are ready to pay reasonable ammounts for software.
I remember buying the first Atari that came with tank pong and asteroids and I got space invaders for maybe 25 bucks. Still have it. Kids love it. Sega was the shit!!

I remember buying the first Atari that came with tank pong and asteroids and I got space invaders for maybe 25 bucks. Still have it. Kids love it. Sega was the shit!!
Wow! That was half a century ago!

Yeah, I had some kind of Nintendo clone around 1999, then Sega after that.

Sega really was the shit! Mortal Combat was what everyone loved!

And couple years after, somewhere around 2004 father got us a PS1.

Not so long after it was first time I stayed awake reaaaal late. What did I do you may ask? I sat by his side and watched him play Medal of Honor: Underground and he was so into the game he forgot to send me to bed. Those were the good times!

I was in South Africa at the time (around '78?) and it came with just a free Space Invaders cartridge.

I bought the Asteroids cartridge, all-excited 'cause I was crazy for the arcade version (still am!) and figured that seeing as said version was created by Atari, it'd be great. Nooo. Huge disappointment when I saw the "blocky" graphics and the fact that when you rotated your ship there were only 9 (I think) possible orientations, whereas the arcade version's vector graphics gave you a seemingly-limitless granularity. It wasn't limitless, but you could aim at a rock or ship and blast it quickly without having to wait for it to enter your "sights", such as in the console's version.

After that I bought an Atari 400 and programmed my own games in Atari Basic. The cartridges for that were $105 AU, which as you can imagine, was a packet back in the early '80s.

I was in South Africa at the time (around '78?) and it came with just a free Space Invaders cartridge.

I bought the Asteroids cartridge, all-excited 'cause I was crazy for the arcade version (still am!) and figured that seeing as said version was created by Atari, it'd be great. Nooo. Huge disappointment when I saw the "blocky" graphics and the fact that when you rotated your ship there were only 9 (I think) possible orientations, whereas the arcade version's vector graphics gave you a seemingly-limitless granularity. It wasn't limitless, but you could aim at a rock or ship and blast it quickly without having to wait for it to enter your "sights", such as in the console's version.

After that I bought an Atari 400 and programmed my own games in Atari Basic. The cartridges for that were $105 AU, which as you can imagine, was a packet back in the early '80s.
Ha. Yeah graphics sucked but… remember this was a time with 3-1/2 channels on TV… no cable. No internet. No cells. Nothing. A book. A record player. Looking in neighbor windows. Dad’s playboys. Fuck… now look what we can do.

Back