Custom metal guitars in 2023

Another I’m looking at is Manninen instruments. Jackson inspired but look incredible. Guy with several Jackson custom shops referred me to him and said quality of work is on par.

https://www.picuki.com/profile/manninencustominstruments
Dude, I swear if you try a Lacello, that guy will GUARANTEE you are happy. You literally get to pick out each piece of wood for the build if you want, dictate exact carve, body type, pickups, etc. For arnd 3k, you can't beat it man. If you don't like it, he'll refund it if he can't make it better in whatever little way you want. Dude is really passionate about his builds.

As an example, he worked with em to achieve the exact paint color I wanted, among many other things. Took him like 5-6 repaints/tries to get MY desired effect but happily did it and communicated thoroughly and nicely the whole way.

Dude, I swear if you try a Lacello, that guy will GUARANTEE you are happy. You literally get to pick out each piece of wood for the build if you want, dictate exact carve, body type, pickups, etc. For arnd 3k, you can't beat it man. If you don't like it, he'll refund it if he can't make it better in whatever little way you want. Dude is really passionate about his builds.

As an example, he worked with em to achieve the exact paint color I wanted, among many other things. Took him like 5-6 repaints/tries to get MY desired effect but happily did it and communicated thoroughly and nicely the whole way.
Show us your Lacello 🤘🏻

Show us your Lacello 🤘🏻
Guitar_3.jpg
Guitar_8.jpg
Guitar_4.jpg
Guitar_5.jpg
Guitar_9.jpg
Guitar_7.jpg
Guitar_6.jpg
Guitar_1.jpg
Guitar_2.jpg

Looks nice! Body structure surprised me tbh.
He can make the guitar out of any wood and make it any shape. Same with the headstock style, etc. It is a fully custom build, so his work can vary in style but they all have that crazy neck heel that you don't even feel. I picked out the hardware, pups, everything. It's really crazy. If I can get the cash in the future, will definitely hit him for another.

Really cool fretboard
I need to take/upload even more pics of it! It really is wild looking. It almost looks pixelated in some parts. From a distance, it looks similar to ebony or RW but the closer you get, the crazier it looks. That's kind of this whole guitar. In normal room lighting, the satin finish makes the top understated until light hits it. I can't remember the wood type used tbh. If I can remember, I'll post it.

He can make the guitar out of any wood and make it any shape. Same with the headstock style, etc. It is a fully custom build, so his work can vary in style but they all have that crazy neck heel that you don't even feel. I picked out the hardware, pups, everything. It's really crazy. If I can get the cash in the future, will definitely hit him for another.
Yeah, heel contour is nice!

Back