Deals on Bogner amps?

CliffHydro

Anybody got a dealer with stock that’ll work with you on price? Looking for a 3534 50 watt. Can’t find stock anywhere. Can you get discounts on new Bogner amps?

Sweetwater will work with you a little

Hit the ‘notify when in stock’ button last night and got a call from my Sweetwater rep first thing this morning. I’ll need to call him back and see what he says. He’s usually pretty stingy with discounts, though. I’m glad to hear that Bogner isn’t on the exempt from discount list.

You’ll probably get a used one there though

I got a killer deal from MF on a Friedman Twin Sister about a year ago. 18% off plus double rewards points. Came brand new in a factory sealed box. Told the rep to not even bother with sending an open box amp and he delivered. Unfortunate MF doesn’t carry the amp I’m interested in. They have the 35 not the 50.

Matt's Music. That's where I got mine. Got a discount, and NO TAX, unless you live in that state, of course.
Jay is awesome to work with and they will certainly give you a great deal , but they don't usually have a bunch of Bogner's in stock so depending how quickly you want one you might have to wait.

Still a great place to shop as I have bought several Anderson's and Suhr's from them over the years.

Matt's Music. That's where I got mine. Got a discount, and NO TAX, unless you live in that state, of course.
Yep. Called them yesterday. Really nice guys. They did not have any in stock. They said they could order one. Was going to go that way, but found a used one this afternoon. Thanks for the response, though. Curious, why did you move yours?

Jay is awesome to work with and they will certainly give you a great deal , but they don't usually have a bunch of Bogner's in stock so depending how quickly you want one you might have to wait.

Still a great place to shop as I have bought several Anderson's and Suhr's from them over the years.
No tax is huge! I am definitely going to use them next time I buy something expensive.

Yep. Called them yesterday. Really nice guys. They did not have any in stock. They said they could order one. Was going to go that way, but found a used one this afternoon. Thanks for the response, though. Curious, why did you move yours?
He move’s everything 😀

I bought my first real guitar amp from Matt’s with my Dad way back in 1998 - a Mesa Trem-o-Verb head. Sadly, that amp is long gone but my next amp, likely a Diezel, will come from them and hopefully never leave.

I did well with TrueTone music.
They gave me a good deal and zero tax.

I bought the Friedman 1x12 Dirty Shirley cab.
This was a couple years ago though.

Hit the ‘notify when in stock’ button last night and got a call from my Sweetwater rep first thing this morning. I’ll need to call him back and see what he says. He’s usually pretty stingy with discounts, though. I’m glad to hear that Bogner isn’t on the exempt from discount list.
it depends on the product and also how good of a customer you are with them - I. e. how often do you order, and what dollar amounts, and they factor in your return rate as well. basically the better you are to them, the more the favor is returned. if you're truly great, they'll even toss you a reach around.

Back