Diezel Merchandise?

wolfeman28

Hey Peter I know that you guys have T-Shirts listed on your website, but I was wondering if there was anything else that can be ordered, like coffee mugs or stickers etc.....

i'd like to ;) really

my finance is quite on red... if i'd go there...probably they could fall from red to glowing red as i'd end buying another Diezel masterpiece :p

I am in the process of making a bunch of cool, high end product here. Hats, shirts, sweatshirts, long sleeve t-shirts, and so on and so forth. I will make a thread when I get it all sorted out. :thumbsup:

Duolos":1f9qjanc said:
I am in the process of making a bunch of cool, high end product here. Hats, shirts, sweatshirts, long sleeve t-shirts, and so on and so forth. I will make a thread when I get it all sorted out. :thumbsup:
I'll be ordering a hat. :2thumbsup:

I have a short sleve shirt (thanxs Peter D.) but iam with joey in that i would also
like a long sleeve shirt maybe a hat

I want to buy a shirt? How much to ship to Baltimore MD, USA ?
I bought one off ebay and it was so generic. It looked like crap with a grey box around the logo etc. so i gotta get a new one!!

Rob Tahan":3m5b3yn1 said:
I want to buy a shirt? How much to ship to Baltimore MD, USA ?
I bought one off ebay and it was so generic. It looked like crap with a grey box around the logo etc. so i gotta get a new one!!

PM me with your size and info etc. and I will get back to you shortly on it. :thumbsup:

let us know terry, when you get some t-shirts in. was going to order from the diezel site, but the largest they have is XL. need some XXL's for us grown up boys :gethim:

steve

I promise you guys I will always make a big announcement on things so you always know what is going on with everything. When I know proper information then you all will know it as well. We are family and families talk together and stick together right??? :thumbsup:

I will keep you posted!
:rock:

If you want that stuff made in the USA let me know I have hundreds of contacts in that area from the motorcycle clothing business that I had. I can get some great pricing.

I would definitely be up for buying some Diezel beer mugs or pilsners :D :D :D
Along with a shirt or two

Back