Diezel User Gallery

Nolly":i25jtqb9 said:
Live-in flight cases are awesome

IMG_1632-1.jpg

Looks like we share some good qualities in terms of musical equipment preferences. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_3703_2.jpg
    IMG_3703_2.jpg
    748.4 KB · Views: 4,603
DiezelMonster":2nfx9jf1 said:
Sweet fucking christ Nolly that setup is just godamn beyond man! I love it!

C

Cheers man! It has been a pipedream of mine for a long time but it's only been the last few months that I've had the expendable income.

Joeytpg":2267ta4k said:
sean, why did you get rid of the Ken L. ??

I had 3 actually. One Ken made me and 2 I got used. I guess it just came down to.....1 KL that I am afraid to bring out to jam or gig a 7K guitar or 2 custom shop ESP explorers with the maple/rosewood neck combo....or even 3 standard series ESP'.s IMO, also with the right amp, hence the diezels, I really did not notice a HUGE difference in tone. I mean sure they were made better and also sound a tad better, but I just love the ESP custom shop stuff and even the standard series guitars just play and sound so good. the attention to detail is amazing. I know people rag on them "not USA man!!!!!" but fuck that. I went to the gibson factory in TN and it was a fucking sweat shop and they pump out 400 a day, and ESP (my dealer is friends with the prez of ESP USA0 said they crank out like 50 a day. Shit they have a school to be luthiers. LOL I used to be all Gibson and had them all modded with EMG's till I picked up my first ESP a JH-2 back in 1999. ;)

Hey guys!
Sorry I don't have anything to post (althought I love the herbie...)

I just got one question for you guys...when you gig, aren't you afraid somebody tries to steal/break your rig ?? Or you pay the biggest bouncer to watch your stuff ?;p

Having a custom axe built myself, and looking to upgrade my setup, i'm just a lil hesitant for its security...

That is an awesome burst on your right guitar dude and to the dude above - same, I'm quite scared of when it comes to gigging, Diezel Herbert and rack gear, £800 7 string or very very expensive 8 string that I've got coming... I think I'll take it as it comes depending on the venue, I've never gigged my Herbert yet.

Sam Laming":2rpdcswt said:
That is an awesome burst on your right guitar dude and to the dude above - same, I'm quite scared of when it comes to gigging, Diezel Herbert and rack gear, £800 7 string or very very expensive 8 string that I've got coming... I think I'll take it as it comes depending on the venue, I've never gigged my Herbert yet.

You should get a custom road/rack case for your Herbert, like the ones pictured above. Then when you gig, chain it up to the side handle of your cab. It'd make stealing it very difficult. Like if a thief wants something, he'll have to take it all if its all chained up. That would be almost impossible to do unnoticed.

Thegame, Good idea I actually never thought of that!!

Btw, you've got the best avatar with one of the best beer IMO \m/

thegame":38wpozkm said:
Sam Laming":38wpozkm said:

You should get a custom road/rack case for your Herbert, like the ones pictured above. Then when you gig, chain it up to the side handle of your cab. It'd make stealing it very difficult. Like if a thief wants something, he'll have to take it all if its all chained up. That would be almost impossible to do unnoticed.
:yes: In time I think I'll get a case for it, just saving to pay off my future 8 string as of present :scared:

HOLY SHIT SEAN

go make more pics with your dslr ! looks fantastic espc. the first one. great.
shoot your whole equipment i wanna see some hot photos ;) :rock: :rock:

sean106ESP,
What dslr did you get? Is it Nikon? I'm thinking of switching my ultrazoom to dslr.

Your Herbert settings look very weird man :confused:

mincy,
I like you paul man, very nice burst. What is it, old custom?

Back