Diezel User Gallery

They're the easiest thing to learn man and any Uke with a set of Aquila strings will sound pretty wonderful. Within about a month I'd learnt the entire of Bohemian Rhapsody on mine (could of learnt it faster if I didn't have to tab out the entire thing too...) see it in the Diezel vids section. Go for it man, one thing though... Make sure you get a Uke that either has nice action or is capable of being adjusted to comfortable playing. One of mine I need to fix abit and it messes with the dynamics of higher pitch playing but the other is a dream to play :)

Here's an awesome site once you get going - http://dominator.ukeland.com/index2.shtml

:thumbsup:

100_4461.jpg

Whoooooah, haha - I like how the sofa's facing all the gear, like instead of watching TV, you just gaze at what you've aquired :LOL: :LOL:

finally.... :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :LOL: :LOL:

This thing is a monster, I played the amp before, but with new Diezel cab is totaly nuts :), I was able to play it for whole 15 min. Then my neighbor came :gethim: :cry: , she wanted to call the police if I don't stop. Oh yeah I don't blame her, it was the sound from hell :D .

Here is a quick pic of my new setup.

Thanks to both Peters for amazing amp and cab.

Attachments

• 19012009227.jpg
    19012009227.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 1,802
sweet! I have 3 question for you bud.

1) is that a 1x12? 2x12?
2) which one? is it one of the "new" cabs or one of the NEWER (with the new speakers?)
3) how much did you pay for it?

Hi Joeytpg, its a 2x12 cab, the picture is bad and you cant see it relly well. The cab is from the last run of 2x12 cabs, but it has V30 in it, not the "new" speaker mix, becouse I wanted V30.

Price? the same as online EU stores, I dont know where are you from and what are the prices in US.

Hope that helps.

steve_k":cjxdhop4 said:

Steve -

So how do you like the VH-4 in stereo with the Uber? Do you run them both at the same time, or switch between?
Have you run into any phase issues with the two?

I'm not Steve, but I can tell you that they sound mind blowing good together!

Then my neighbor came :gethim: :cry: , she wanted to call the police if I don't stop. Oh yeah I don't blame her, it was the sound from hell :D .

I had my neighborhood complain once that she thought it was an earthquake. :LOL: :LOL:

Back