DIEZEL VH4 MISSING LOGOS!

eddievanhamburg

hello
i recently purchased a vh4 head and 412r used. the previous owner removed the diezel logos and lost them. is there anyway i can order logos??? i really want the logos on my amplifier. by the way, i sold my h&k triamp to get this, WHAT A GREAT CHOICE!
best regards!
any help would be GREATLY appriciated

hmm perhaps someone else? i never got a reply. i just double checked
my email address is eddievanhamburg@aol.com

btw, thanks peter. for designing the most musical high gain amp. i got rid of my modded 73 marshall and my h&k triamp to get this. what a great decision! thanks!

hmm i tried sending you an email and it got denied. i sent another to peterdiezel (a) diezelamplification.com
is that the correct address? i printed out the diezel logo off your site and had laminated logos made at kinkos haha. looks funny

thank you so much. did you get my email with my address? let me know how much to send to cover the costs, i just hope i can get logos on my amp before the gig in a week. it drives me nuts having this amp without the logos. i dont know why anyone would remove them. the guy was odd, he put electrical tape over his prs headstock. odd guy. thanks peter!

ilove7a7p or eddievanhamburg. i sent you emails from two addresses incase you had a spam filter. let me know if you got them. thanks!!
chad

Back