Diffusion Audio - Two Notes Torpedo Spring 2013 Promo

sysexguy

topbanner.001.png

GSBanner4g.gif

Here's a great deal from Two Notes for all customers in the USA and Canada. Purchase a Torpedo VB-101, Live or C.A.B. from an authorized dealer between April 1 and May 15th 2013 and we'll send you a free PI-101WOS Plug-In and include the upgrade to PI-101V3 (which will be announced at MusikMesse next week).

Info is here: Diffusion Audio Two Notes Spring 2013 Promo

...and if you just bought one (within the last couple of weeks), please email me, ;)

Andy Home Page (E)

I just received my Torpedo Live other day from Andy!
Great deal and as per usual, some of the best customer service in the business!
Many thanks again, Andy!

For those that haven't bought this unit yet or have been thinking of it....get it. I was a Kemper user for quite some time and actually switched out to get this instead. I find it much more authentic sounding with my amp and I get more control over the actual cab settings than I did with the Kemper. This is what I have been after all along. The cabs on this unit are amazing! The fact that I can also replicate my cab on the unit is simply a bonus! I'm into the studio this weekend to complete a project for one of the larger movie companies and I only have to bring the Live and my amp head with me. Can't wait!

:)

PBGas":1sjxy4nq said:
Many thanks again, Andy!

For those that haven't bought this unit yet or have been thinking of it....get it. I was a Kemper user for quite some time and actually switched out to get this instead. I find it much more authentic sounding with my amp and I get more control over the actual cab settings than I did with the Kemper. This is what I have been after all along. The cabs on this unit are amazing! The fact that I can also replicate my cab on the unit is simply a bonus! I'm into the studio this weekend to complete a project for one of the larger movie companies and I only have to bring the Live and my amp head with me. Can't wait!

Exactly..... :thumbsup:

The Torpedo Live is the perfect, no fuss, solution for using all those favorite amps to retain that tube tone and feel. Leave the cabs at home. FOH never sounded so good and keeps the stage quiet. It makes every amp I own sound much better. No more testing cabs, speakers, blowing everyone out of the room to get "that" tone. No tweaking required either. I use the canned British 30 model for all my modded Marshalls, Diezel and SLO. Amazing product here.....

steve_k":161xgt91 said:
PBGas":161xgt91 said:
Many thanks again, Andy!

The Torpedo Live is the perfect, no fuss, solution for using all those favorite amps to retain that tube tone and feel. Leave the cabs at home. FOH never sounded so good and keeps the stage quiet. It makes every amp I own sound much better. No more testing cabs, speakers, blowing everyone out of the room to get "that" tone. No tweaking required either. I use the canned British 30 model for all my modded Marshalls, Diezel and SLO. Amazing product here.....

Bingo Steve! No question. Part of your testimonial was why I moved into this...that coupled with great Pete Thorn demo and the one from thenonconform really hit home on this unit. I fell into the trap of thinking I could do away with my amp and cab. Big mistake. It's the control amount of control you have over the cab which makes it awesome! So many great stock cabs as well!

:) :rock:

PBGas":3gaqjz29 said:
steve_k":3gaqjz29 said:
PBGas":3gaqjz29 said:
Many thanks again, Andy!

Bingo Steve! No question. Part of your testimonial was why I moved into this...that coupled with great Pete Thorn demo and the one from thenonconform really hit home on this unit. I fell into the trap of thinking I could do away with my amp and cab. Big mistake. It's the control amount of control you have over the cab which makes it awesome! So many great stock cabs as well!

:) :rock:

:thumbsup: Awesome! Glad you crossed over - to the middle..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back